SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by dee Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:31 pm

If I were them, I would not be so rash to make a decision about their relationship status. Not only are we in the middle of a pandemic and getting back to normal life is so uncertain in the near future; Tyler's mom just passed one month ago. Hannah also has her own family trauma with her brother. Even without the pandemic, I don't think they should, especially Tyler, be jumping into any relationship or making any big decisions when grieving.

ETA: That is all assuming they are even a thing. I'm guessing, it's "complicated" is more appropriate. No one is going to come out saying they are dating when they are really just figuring things out. Saying they are figuring things out will bring on even more questions. Saying they are friends publicly is appropriate and most neutral in every scenario; when dating, just friends, or even hating each other.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:47 am

Could be that they want to wait until they can actually date for a while (outside this quarantine situation ) and once they figured it out they can bring their announcement or story to the highest bidder. cantstopl Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 20 4256136633 and I can't say I would blame them., why not , there will be several magazines who would want the exclusive story , photo shoot & all . JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:04 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-kqmA4J0tm/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:02 pm

dee wrote:If I were them, I would not be so rash to make a decision about their relationship status. Not only are we in the middle of a pandemic and getting back to normal life is so uncertain in the near future; Tyler's mom just passed one month ago. Hannah also has her own family trauma with her brother. Even without the pandemic, I don't think they should, especially Tyler, be jumping into any relationship or making any big decisions when grieving.

ETA: That is all assuming they are even a thing. I'm guessing, it's "complicated" is more appropriate. No one is going to come out saying they are dating when they are really just figuring things out. Saying they are figuring things out will bring on even more questions. Saying they are friends publicly is appropriate and most neutral in every scenario; when dating, just friends, or even hating each other.

I sometimes wonder if fans with a rushed view of 2 people dating or being FWB or in a relationship apply that same view to people they know in their daily lives as often as they do with people who appear on the show. question

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:09 pm

We forget that these two have had their every move controlled by someone other than themselves. I am proud of them for controlling the narrative.
IMO, They are 100% in a relationship. It has been happening since late January mid February, and (I might add) his mom was aware.
Completely expect their agencies to take some control of the best outlets for their "announcement". Nothing is going to happen during this time, and it will be when he feels like his family is in a good place and hers is in a good place as well. The denial is great! It fuels the fire. I love it!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:30 pm

I don’t think they are/were just friends but I don’t think it is/was a full blown relationship either. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:38 pm

notarose wrote:
dee wrote:If I were them, I would not be so rash to make a decision about their relationship status. Not only are we in the middle of a pandemic and getting back to normal life is so uncertain in the near future; Tyler's mom just passed one month ago. Hannah also has her own family trauma with her brother. Even without the pandemic, I don't think they should, especially Tyler, be jumping into any relationship or making any big decisions when grieving.

I sometimes wonder if fans with a rushed view of 2 people dating or being FWB or in a relationship apply that same view to people they know in their daily lives as often as they do with people who appear on the show. question
I ask myself this every time I see comments that are so OTT about them. They both have not publicly acknowledged they are in an exclusive relationship. I don't know if fans don't understand casual dating or that these rules don't apply to contestants we see on the show. I mean, the whole concept of The Bachelor is casual dating on steroids. The show is even worse, as there's a definite power imbalance between the lead and the contestants. I just don't understand the clutched pearls from fans when it comes out two people in their 20s are not defining their relationship and could be talking to others at the same time. Most people don't jump into relationships and become exclusive after spending minimal time together. At least, I don't laugh out loud To me, it seems like whatever Hannah and Tyler are, they are both okay with their current status. Tyler tagged Hannah in his most recent post, so I'm guessing they are cool with each other, as friends or more. Hannah continues to be interacting with his brother Ryan and Matt. If there was truly bad blood, I don't think we'll see these interactions.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:48 am

Seeing how they enjoy being together in whatever context it is, is enough for me. Don't need a label - just time together to figure things out.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:08 am

So, last night TC+Matt went live with Griffin "water pong" guy at the same time that HB was having her chat with the pastor Elyse. And the funny part is captured here.
Also the "TikTok kid" Griffin goes to nursing school, so ain't bad for some "social media influencer/entertainer".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:13 pm

People are losing their minds right now because Tyler has recently followed models on IG. That live is hilarious. Both of their expressions...they have to look away from the camera. "no lady will come between us". Well, it doesn't appear that happened. Still here for Mannah, Rannah and Tannah.
OTT
Also ready for quarantine to be over. Thinking of you all...wherever you are. I hope your families are safe. I pray for our world"s Dr.'s , Nurses, grocery store clerks and all of those people who are working to keep our worlds" health. Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 20 1f64f

To our moderators...so glad we have this place to distract us.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:24 pm

ReneeM wrote:I don’t think they are/were just friends but I don’t think it is/was a full blown relationship either. Jmo.

Yeah, agree with this. Honestly, its been like a year of this "deciphering clues" crap with them, and I'm kinda over it. Hope they are happy. I'll care again when/if we ever get decisive answers, but otherwise I'm soooo sick of the reading into things and drawing our own conclusions. Like literally, 12 months and I'm tired. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:52 am

Mood @ Tyler’s TikToks (1 & 2) tonight giggling :

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 20 C1bca810
X

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587