SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:50 am

ReneeM wrote:Mood @ Tyler’s TikToks (1 & 2) tonight  giggling :

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 21 C1bca810
X

Agree .. i thought the same thing giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Kas_256 Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:10 am

Sorry I know this doesn’t really belong in here but not sure really where to put it...... it’s QC related more than Tannah related.......
Does anyone think Matt may have gone home also? He hasn’t been seen all day I don’t think and supposedly hasn’t done the work out the last two days.
Maybe he realised it was going to be a long time until he could return to NY so went to his family also.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:27 am

If Matt left (& idk if he did) he probably went to North Carolina to be with his mom. He wasn’t able to be with her on her birthday, Easter’s coming up, and there’s a lot of uncertainty about when things are gonna return to normal. I know people shouldn’t be travelling right now but I can’t begrudge anyone who wants to be with their family.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:42 am

Agree especially if his mom is alone.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:22 am

If he left, he should stay there. Moving around, even to be with family, is part of the problem. Not the solution.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:33 am

@ReneeM #2 is hilarious!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:23 pm

Matt’s still in Jupiter.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:Matt’s still in Jupiter.
They said he’s been working.  I think it’s gone on long enough that he has to get some work done.  Especially if they film the Bachelorette this summer still which I can see them doing with little or no travel.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:08 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
They said he’s been working.  I think it’s gone on long enough that he has to get some work done.  Especially if they film the Bachelorette this summer still which I can see them doing with little or no travel.

Do you think they will keep the same cast and more specifically Matt? I am wondering if they will include him given his high profile interaction with HB and Bach nation. There’s no way Clare wouldn’t know about him and his connections now....... but I also have no doubt if he is cast he is there to go through the motions until he’s the next bachelor (unless HB talked him out of that based on her experience!) jmo

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:33 pm

Kas_256 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Do you think they will keep the same cast and more specifically Matt? I am wondering if they will include him given his high profile interaction with HB and Bach nation. There’s no way Clare wouldn’t know about him and his connections now....... but I also have no doubt if he is cast he is there to go through the motions until he’s the next bachelor (unless HB talked him out of that based on her experience!) jmo

Alumni have returned - Shawntel/Ben F; Nick/Kaitlyn; Becca T/Ben H - as well as friends of former contestants have been cast so Matt’s connections aren’t a new thing. At this point Clare can research all the guys initially named as cast for her season but IMO a lot won’t be recast. TPTB cast Matt once knowing Clare was the Bette so high chance he will be recast because as far as I know there was no fan backlash about Matt being BFF with Tyler when Matt was initially listed in the cast.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:15 pm

https://youtu.be/neekdF8js6w
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:24 pm

Katie keeps looking at Olivia when Hannah is talking. I wonder if she sees Hannah as a rival for Tyler? I don't really keep up with the dynamics here but I noticed this, several times. Interesting.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587