SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DancingOnGMA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:05 pm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DancingOnGMA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f49c

DancingOnGMA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 2 8367-910 DancingOnGMA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 2 I_got_13 DancingOnGMA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 DancingOnGMA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

DancingOnGMA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:15 pm

"I know Kaitlyn's been announced as one of the contestants on the show and there's a funny story behind it," he said. "She was just on the Total Bellas podcast and Nicole and her talked and they're like, 'Oh my god, this would be amazing if you could partner up with Artem.' There's been some conversation between them two and I'm just gonna say, hey, bring it on. If anybody would ask me who I would wanna be partnered with, I would say Kaitlyn."%0A%0A"She was supposed to be on one of the seasons before, and she was supposed to be my partner," he added. "So, we need to correct the course of history ... fingers crossed, we'll see what happens."

https://www.etonline.com/dwts-pro-artem-chigvintsev-says-he-was-almost-paired-with-kaitlyn-bristowe-in-a-previous-season

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DancingOnGMA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f49c

DancingOnGMA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 2 8367-910 DancingOnGMA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 2 I_got_13 DancingOnGMA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 DancingOnGMA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:09 pm

Oh wow! we speculated that in the DWTS thread!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:25 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1301132016742813697?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:51 pm

GMA acting like we haven't known about this for the past 2 months laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:20 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1301529236910546945?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:08 pm

Great article. One thing is for sure IMHO, she is going to work her butt off. I can see her being in the top 3 because she is very motivated when she sets her mind to something. Considering this is something she's wanted for a long time, it's like a dream come true for her, I'm sure she will give it her all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:23 am

Thinking Jason better plan that romantic proposal as she wants kids in 2021. Wonder if they'd be comfortable having a baby first, followed by marriage. I keep forgetting that Kaitlyn is several years older than Jason (is it 4 years?).

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:36 am

I think she'll do well on DWTS, she loves dancing and I believe she danced years ago. Her face looks different , I think I liked her more natural look from years ago, it seems to me that she's had botox or work done.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:02 pm

@Norcalgal I predict a proposal will happen either later this year after DWTS or early next year. Smiley In her last relationship she said she wouldn't be surprised if a baby happened before marriage (glad that never happened for obvious reasons.) so I could see that happen this time depending on how Jason feels.

@Jolena Kaitlyn has admitted she's gotten Botox.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:12 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEuBJinjTD9/

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:41 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEuo6XJjHZC/

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

+14
provenceguy
Maddy
albean99
veg_out
suzq
Astrobach
mbl
Jolena
alwaystulips
bluwavz
Norcalgal