SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:07 am

Interesting twitter byplay going on between Marc B and Q's sister.  Seems Dylan made a remark about Q 'acting' last episode, a comment which was made last year by Marc.  Q's sister Phumzile liked this tweet which is interesting, because Q seems to get along well with Dylan post show.

But Marc's wishy-washy answer on the q+a about Q's acting really hit a nerve with Phumzile.  The exchange goes for a while and imo she should had taken the high road, but they seem like a feisty couple of sisters.  Both Q and Gareth don't follow Marc now so I guess there has been a family ban laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes I saw all of that on Twitter. Just crazy as I see she has no time or patience for Mark.

As far as her sister liking the one tweet, it could be several reasons why she did so I dont think it necessarily is a clue that Gareth is F1, IMO.

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:55 pm

chasus71 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes I saw all of that on Twitter. Just crazy as I see she has no time or patience for Mark.

As far as her sister liking the one tweet, it could be several reasons why she did so I dont think it necessarily is a clue that Gareth is F1, IMO.

Her sister liked a tweet calling Dylan trash for talking about Q acting? Nothing to do with Gareth. More to do with Q and people calling her out on her authenticity.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:25 am

If anyone is interested, Swazi will be on BOK radio in SA today at 10:15 am: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:44 am

chasus71 wrote:If anyone is interested, Swazi will be on BOK radio in SA today at 10:15 am: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think they will be speaking Afrikaans...

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:54 am

Agent99 wrote:
chasus71 wrote:If anyone is interested, Swazi will be on BOK radio in SA today at 10:15 am: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think they will be speaking Afrikaans...

Yes I agree more than likely. He has done a few of these interviews already speaking Afrikaans.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:57 pm

I just saw this tweet about Justin, how frieghtening is this, apparently he was robbed at gunpoint the other day.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:03 pm

South Africa scares me. There is a lot of crime. The company my brother works for...JTI...had one of their yearly company meetings there a few years back. They had to travel everywhere with body guards, cars with bullet proof glass and had to get kidnapping insurance. Same thing when they were supposed to go to Mexico City and Moscow.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:22 pm

Sprite wrote:South Africa scares me. There is a lot of crime. The company my brother works for...JTI...had one of their yearly company meetings there a few years back. They had to travel everywhere with body guards, cars with bullet proof glass and had to get kidnapping insurance. Same thing when they were supposed to go to Mexico City and Moscow.

Oh my goodness that is horrible and scary. Just the thought of having to do all that security just to travel from place to place is just frieghtening enough.  It is such a sad thing that there are just so many criminals out there just ready to rob, steal and beat people up just because. Some just have no value on life at all as long as they get what they want by any means neccesary.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:06 pm

Dylan is doing IG stories answering questions about the guys on the show and I found his answer to this question kind of funny, based on his reaction in the story (also interesting, laugh out loud):

**Edited to add that for some reason Dylan removed just this one story from the question session, I wonder why question question
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stories • Instagram

Last edited by chasus71 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:55 pm

Qiniso's sister posted this tweet of Q when she was a little girl!! So cute:
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:51 pm

M-Net on Twitter: "We're all going through the most actually, yoh! 😩😩 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]rose [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / Twitter
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
ElonM
ChazSA
leavers
quick_dry
Sprite
AllAboutLove
Idlemess
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum