SELECT CONTENT

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Post by Linds911 Tue May 03, 2022 3:33 am

Game 1 was lots of nerves and excitement while watching! The Oilers were rough with us but the Kings pulled it off and won! 1 down 3 more wins to go!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 18 1f49c

habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 18 8367-910 habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 18 I_got_13 habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 18 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 03, 2022 9:21 pm

@Linds911 habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 18 31520324 Go Kings go! Close game but a win is a win!

I'm just so happy to be watching playoff's, I'm happy for all the teams playing.

Toronto the underdog's, played so well last night against the defending champs, it's going to be a good series.

Pittsburgh vs NYR are on right now but I've got the live scores open in another window. Two late games I won't be able to watch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 09, 2022 3:51 am

Well after a nightmare of Games 2 and 3, we made up for it in Game 4! Series is now 2-2!!

It's so tough to watch every game so I do end up missing some goals but thankful for the NHL app to keep me updated! What a game between Tampa and Toronto! COL could sweep tomorrow!!

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 18 1f49c

habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 18 8367-910 habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 18 I_got_13 habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 18 E5kqdm15 habs - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 09, 2022 9:58 am

@GuardianAngel @Linds911 I am trying to watch the playoffs too. LA and Edmonton Oilers is completely on fire. The fights and ugliness in it sure is ramping up

Then with Calgary and Dallas. There are a lot of fights there in the last game....holy smokes

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 09, 2022 9:22 pm

It's been exciting that's for sure. I have Pit vs NYR on right now. They are giving them a run for their money, series Pit leads 2-1 and they are up 3-1 in the 2nd.

Toronto the other night, yikes, they got creamed after playing two great games.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 10, 2022 11:19 pm

Wow Toronto comes back after being down 2-0 to win the game, 4-3. Series is now 3-2 Toronto. Against the reigning SC champions!

Pittsburgh leads the series 3-1, sorry Rangers but I have to root for Sid the Kid. Smiley They could win it tomorrow!

Kings and Oilers are up next. Too late for me to watch.

Go Oilers! and go Kings for @Linds911.   Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 14, 2022 8:20 pm

Three game 7's!! affraid

Go Leafs!

Hurricanes 20 seconds away from taking the big bad Bruins out!

Hang in there @Linds911

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 15, 2022 3:21 am

I'm sad. Upset Oh well they had a good run. Hopefully next season will be better. Also going to miss Dustin Brown.

Now I can watch the playoffs without a care who wins though I might find one team to root for.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2022 10:55 am

@Linds911 sorry and to all the Kings fans. sad

Sorry to the Leaf fans, I thought for sure they'd get through. sad

I'm very happy the Oilers are on to the next round.

As a Hab's fan, I have to say, by by Bruins! Smiley

Go Pens!! Go Flames!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2022 11:13 pm

Another game 7, another OT and another loss for the team I was rooting for. sad

Pitt's leading most of the 2nd and into the 3rd. Rangers tied it and win in OT. ughghg!!!

Sidney Crosby at the boards saying good job as players skate off the ice. sad

OH well, nice to see the NYR win it at home and delirious fans in the stands. They are so happy and rightly so.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2022 11:03 pm

The reigning Stanley Cup Champs TB Lightening move on 4 game sweep against the Florida Panthers!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 24, 2022 11:51 am

We just got back from a big trip so jetlag and being in Europe stopped us watching hockey but will try to watch the Flames-Oilers. I used to live in Calgary so go Flames!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

+2
Linds911
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum