SELECT CONTENT

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:26 pm

@albean99 great game, great fans! Hopefully they can keep the momentum going on the road.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:04 am

I was in San Diego so missed the game but wow! Watched all the goals and highlights on the app. Amazing!! Sorry TB fans but they could do good now that they will be back home playing with their fans.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 8367-910 StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 I_got_13 StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 E5kqdm15 StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:04 pm

Good segue to the hockey game with "The Heat is on" Glen Fry. laugh out loud

Go Av's Go, take it home tonight!!

StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 31520324 StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 31520324

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:19 pm

I agree, @GuardianAngel! We were living in the Denver area when they won their last Stanley Cup. They also hosted the All Star game and festivities that year. Nortel was something to do with it and we got to go to some of the skills and a game (not the All Star game). A highlight was going to a reception where we met Phil Esposito and Bobby Hull. Our youngest son had a field trip to the fan fest where they had the Stanley Cup so that was fun also. I have a soft spot for them so would love for them to win this year. cheerleader

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:55 pm

OH my gosh! Talk about playoff hockey! What a great game down to the last second!

I'm sorry TB for missing out on the three peat.

Seeing the jubilation of the Av's, incredible! They deserved the win, they fought so hard! Congrats Av's! I have a soft spot for the Av's. They used to be a Canadian team, the Quebec Nordiques and they last won the cup when Patrick Roy from the Hab's was drafted to them after his famous last game with the Habs.

StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 31520324 StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 31520324 StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 31520324

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:59 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:13 am

I'm such a sap. beatingheart

Joe Sakic, the current GM of the Av's, former player, Hockey Hall of famer with Patrick Roy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:16 am

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OH my gosh! Talk about playoff hockey! What a great game down to the last second!

I'm sorry TB for missing out on the three peat.

Seeing the jubilation of the Av's, incredible! They deserved the win, they fought so hard! Congrats Av's! I have a soft spot for the Av's. They used to be a Canadian team, the Quebec Nordiques and they last won the cup when Patrick Roy from the Hab's was drafted to them after his famous last game with the Habs.

StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 31520324 StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 31520324 StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 31520324

Back in the old days the Nordiques! what a confrontation it was when then played agains the Habs! So happy for Arturi Lekonen, ex-Canadian player, he was such a good player and now he's a great one!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:06 pm

@Fleurdesel those were certainly the good old days.

How many times do we see a player with the same team for many seasons, gets traded and win's TSC as Arturi Lekonen did! He's such a cutie and a great player.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:12 am

Saw Joe Sakic and he still looks pretty good. StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 4256136633 He's had a pretty good career to say the least. Congrats to the team and the organization! StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 31520324

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:12 am

Woohoo!! Congrats Avs!!!! StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 31520324

I saw a picture on Twitter (sorry forget who posted it) that one of the players was holding the cup and he fell and dented the bottom of it!! sneakyl Poor guy.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 8367-910 StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 I_got_13 StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 E5kqdm15 StanleyCup - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

+2
Linds911
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum