SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:17 am

I think two bachelorettes would be awesome! I'd be exponentially more interested in the season if this was true. I hope it is. I'll remain cautiously optimistic until it's confirmed either way.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:24 am

Two bachelorettes would make more sense to me, because I think it would reflect better on the show and Clare than her straight up quitting or the show firing her.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:31 am

Yeah. I know Clare's dramatic but so dramatic and OTT she'd leave the show after a week? I struggle to see it. But twt

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:08 am

leavers wrote:Yeah. I know Clare's dramatic but so dramatic and OTT she'd leave the show after a week? I struggle to see it. But twt

I think it’s 2 weeks but whichever I find it odd too.
Wouldn’t it be a hoot if Tayshia was there for some other reason :drama

The plot thickens ...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:36 am

The reddit source said she found out on Monday (July 27th) and that Clare called off filming on Saturday (July 25th). Filming began on the 18th or 19th, I believe, so if the redditor is accurate, things did go to h*ll in a week. Which is really strange. Feels like we have to be missing something? It will be interesting to see if Tayshia is announced/leaked next week by Us.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:41 am

Aria wrote:The reddit source said she found out on Monday (July 27th) and that Clare called off filming on Saturday (July 25th). Filming began on the 18th or 19th, I believe, so if the redditor is accurate, things did go to h*ll in a week. Which is really strange. Feels like we have to be missing something? It will be interesting to see if Tayshia is announced/leaked next week by Us.

IMO.
Yeah. She was DM-ing with Dale. & like most people reacted when they saw Dale’s face, she decided to risk it all. Jmo laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Posted July 30th

https://www.instagram.com/tayshiaaa/?hl=en
This was definitely a hint right? It’s giving ‘where in the world is Carmen Sandiego’ tease.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:56 am

^^ LOL. Facts.

I‘m slow today and thought the Dale thing was just all speculation from the L&S article and I just saw that one of the redditor commenters said she has a “close contact working on the show” and said re: Clare “Very much convinced her first rose is her husband and has no need to continue the season after twelve days.”. CRAZY. I just really, really hope for Clare’s sake that Dale likes likes her and not just likes her because she’s the Bachelorette.

And I also feel like, if true, this information does point towards Tayshia straight up replacing her and them not doing two Bachelorettes, NZ style.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:27 am

Aria wrote:The reddit source said she found out on Monday (July 27th) and that Clare called off filming on Saturday (July 25th). Filming began on the 18th or 19th, I believe, so if the redditor is accurate, things did go to h*ll in a week. Which is really strange. Feels like we have to be missing something? It will be interesting to see if Tayshia is announced/leaked next week by Us.

IMO.

Definitely a week by the dates you provided Smiley
If the lead isn’t paid until the show finishes filming then hypothetically if she leaves it can happen that nonpayment occurs and the allotted $ would go to the new lead. An issue would be the expense incurred to film from the 18th/19th until the 25th with nothing to air - unless that portion will air as 1 or 2 epis. Hmm. Then we have the new lead with 2 weeks less time with her guys or tptb would have to pay their crew for more weeks then originally budgeted and extend time at the location or find a new one for the end. A bit messy.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:16 pm

I'm not too worried if they have to budget 1 or 2 weeks longer as long as they don't shortchange a potential new lead. You'd think that their expenses are lower this season without traveling the world.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:09 pm

I only have one question: What's happened to this show we used to know and love?

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:56 pm

Newto wrote:I only have one question:  What's happened to this show we used to know and love?

Instagram
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Aria
leavers
Sprite
ReneeM
pavalygurl