SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 83 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 60 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ouch - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:30 am

Tonight's stats.. Thought it was a little intruiding so many people followed Laura, but her commentary was on fire tonight, so it's valid! Otherwise movement was pretty much the same. Juliette lost followers throughout the episode which was interesting. Izzy isn't gaining many followers at all, and I'm wondering if it's because she's not using her name as her IG handle, so people are finding it harder to follow her?
ouch - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Screen53

5 was a massive chunk of culls tonight - Areeba, Charley, Gemma, Laura & Marg bite the dust.
ouch - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Rose_c16
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

ouch - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:32 am

I am so surprised by the public response.
Did I miss something? What did Irena do?
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:33 am

ouch - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Screen27
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:34 am

Thanks @butterflylove.  I am still super suss on Bella's numbers.  Suspect

There's usually a flurry of activity at the start of a season when contestants are announced and viewers choose their favourites, but I find it hard to believe ~1000 people started following her in the space of an hour, especially if her edit has started to take a turn.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I put an apostrophe in the wrong place - the horror!)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:38 am

Bobette wrote:Thanks @butterflylove.  I am still super suss on Bella's numbers.  Suspect

There's usually a flurry of activity at the start of a season when contestant's are announced and viewers choose their favourites, but I find it hard to believe ~1000 people started following her in the space of an hour, especially if her edit has started to take a turn.

Mm, I'm not really, but I can see why. She already had a following which does make it easier to gain followers (Alisha was getting close to 1000 ish followers during BIP an episode for reference) and I didn't really notice her edit turning, but maybe that's me. I was quite team Bella tonight - I feel like she felt more genuine than she has? Again, this is all me.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:42 am

Hmmm OK, I was just going by the tweets - they seemed to be going with a "Bella's breaking girl code" theme - I'll watch tomorrow. Those comments are interesting @Finch, I wonder what they're referring to?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:54 am

Bobette wrote:Hmmm OK, I was just going by the tweets - they seemed to be going with a "Bella's breaking girl code" theme - I'll watch tomorrow.  Those comments are interesting @Finch, I wonder what they're referring to?  

Maybe because Irene went off to talk to Roxi at the cocktail party when she was losing it about Bella
It possibly looked like she was playing both sides. I personally didn’t see it that way and it was all pretty low key so am surprised people are talking about it.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:56 am

Bobette wrote:Hmmm OK, I was just going by the tweets - they seemed to be going with a "Bella's breaking girl code" theme - I'll watch tomorrow.  Those comments are interesting @Finch, I wonder what they're referring to?  

That was just my personal opinion, but others may see it differently 🤷🏻‍�.

Think those comments are referring to when Irena said to Roxi she thinks Bella and Locky kissed at the cocktail party. Irena wasn't happy about it, said there's a time and place - but I think the biggest difference is, Irena didn't cry about it and make it about her like Roxi did. She showed real maturity, which I expect from her.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:58 am

butterflylove wrote:When did filming start? How much would they have known before going into the mansion? I honestly don't recall really hearing much of Covid before the middle of March ish.

I probably disagree as we were talking and hearing constantly about the situation in Wuhan through Jan and Feb. Unless it was Gemma who says she doesn't read the news I am sure they knew at least something. Although I guess even when things were horrible in Italy many Australians still thought it was pretty far off. What I mean is it wouldn't have been totally out of nowhere for them given we knew other countries were locking down and closing borders.

@Bobette I didn't watch Jasmine's yet! Gonna get to it soon
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:09 am

Kas_256 wrote:

Maybe because Irene went off to talk to  Roxi at the cocktail party when she was losing it about Bella
It possibly looked like she was playing both sides. I personally didn’t see it that way and it was all pretty low key so am surprised people are talking about it.

Yes, I think that’s what it was. Personally I didn’t think Irena was particularly snaky, but when everyone is so fatigued of Roxi and her BS, it’s a very black/white scenario of Bella good/Roxi bad, so that anyone who looks to go even a little against this, like Irena talking to Roxi and agreeing with a couple of things she says tars her with the bad brush.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:38 am

I felt like Irena had a fairly normal reaction to seeing Bella kiss Locky and was just matter of fact. IMO, people are getting upset because the social media groupthink is that Bella can literally do no wrong, ever - and everyone else is potentially in the way of Bella and Locky. So if Irena is anything less than 100% on Bella's side then she's anti-Bella. (but it was fine for Bella to literally cry about Locky having a date with someone else last week?) Social media never allows for nuance... always has to be someone sky-high on a pedestal and everyone else is basically trash to varying degrees.

Of course that means when the person on the pedestal acts like a human, they fall far and fast (Tyler C, lookin' at you)

all JMO

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:50 am

Bobette wrote:Thanks @butterflylove.  I am still super suss on Bella's numbers.  Suspect

There's usually a flurry of activity at the start of a season when contestants are announced and viewers choose their favourites, but I find it hard to believe ~1000 people started following her in the space of an hour, especially if her edit has started to take a turn.

All those Greeks at it again! Lol.

Seriously though, anyone looks good next to Roxi. My God, that girl is worse than Jamie. And a nasty person at that - do they all forget Lockie kissed Bella as well or do we need to call woman names for a mutual act?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 83 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 60 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou