SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:07 pm

Kaitlyn and Arten were great! I like Nev Schulman and Jenna!

suzq

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:09 pm

I didn't know that Nev Schulman was actually "catfished" in his personal life.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:17 pm

I'm going with

Johnny
Kaitlyn
Skai

That can change. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:18 pm

Johnny and Britt were wonderful!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:20 pm

Bringing over my comments from another board --

Kaitlyn Bristowe and Artem dancing the Cha Cha -- Katilyn has wanted this for a long time, so it's nice to see her finally get her chance. This was a very respectable effort. Bruno asked her for sharper finishes to her movements. Carrie Ann likes her arms, but wants her to point her feet. Derek cautioned her against being "too safe." He wants her to work on having "more bite and attack."

6,7,7 = 20

I thought the scores were maybe a tad high.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Note -- just my opinion of course. I thought it was maybe a 18 or 19 score performance. IMO sometimes the judges overscore a bit when they want to encourage a celeb.

Overall, Kaitlyn got the job done this week and firmly established herself as one to watch!

Last edited by Amethyst on Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:21 pm

Johnny only got 6's? That stinks.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:23 pm

suzq wrote:Johnny only got 6's?  That stinks.

Yeah, I think he was underscored for reasons I'm not sure of. Maybe the judges don't want to give him the "first impression rose," and thus put a target on his back. Hugesmile

Last edited by Amethyst on Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:27 pm

They are making a big deal with Justina, all 7's? I don't see it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:30 pm

How did they get this many celebs that are doing well? I don't remember that happening before.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They are making a big deal with Justina, all 7's? I don't see it.

I don't see it, either. I think the scoring has crept upward over the course of the evening.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:38 pm

suzq wrote:How did they get this many celebs that are doing well?  I don't remember that happening before.

Well, then came Charles Oakley. Basketball players always struggle out of the gate, but he looked like he was doing a hard day's labor out there. laugh out loud
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:59 pm

I thought Kaitlyn's scores were fair. I actually had no clue what Carrie Ann was talking about, but then I often I don't. Derek was spot on that the only real issue Kaitlyn had, was that she was a bit tentative.

I could tell she was a little nervous and so her dancing was a bit small at the start. She did seem to find her rhythm as the number went on and I think if it had been a longer dance, she'd have really hit her stride by the end.

But her lines and extensions were gorgeous, if not maybe as sharp as they could have been but still very good. Those legs were gorgeous, which is why I said I have no clue what Carrie Ann was talking about.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
SMH
mtnlvr55
George1218
jojo47
Billysmom