SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NBAFinals - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:11 pm

The spoiler may well be right and Zac is Tayshia’s F1, but I’ll admit I’m skeptical about RS’s track record about spoiling the B’ette F1. He has come out initially with an incorrect spoiler so many times. He does usually correct it by the end though. Since I haven’t watched too much in recent years I wondered when was the last time RS spoiled the F1 of the B’ette correctly out of the gate and didn’t have to revise his spoiler.

Looking at his recent history with initial spoilers this is what I found. (Please let me know if I got any of this wrong as I haven’t watched Becca - Kaitlyn.):

Clare - Life&Style spoiled the season. RS didn’t know anything initially.
Hannah B - RS incorrectly spoiled Tyler and later changed it
Becca - TMZ spoiled the season. Is that right?
Rachel - RS incorrectly spoiled Peter. Did he later correct it?
JoJo - RS correctly spoiled Jordan. Is that right?
Kaitlyn - ? All I know is Kaitlyn spoiled the season herself.
Andi - I can’t remember if RS spoiled Josh. I did watch a tiny bit of it.
Des - RS incorrectly spoiled Brooks. Oof. I was so bummed it wasn’t Brooks I mostly stopped watching the show.

If my info here is right this means the last time RS spoiled a B’ette  season correctly out of the gate it was JoJo? Is that correct?

Back to top Go down

NBAFinals - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:01 pm

gabriele wrote:The spoiler may well be right and Zac is Tayshia’s F1, but I’ll admit I’m skeptical about RS’s track record about spoiling the B’ette F1. He has come out initially with an incorrect spoiler so many times. He does usually correct it by the end though. Since I haven’t watched too much in recent years I wondered when was the last time RS spoiled the F1 of the B’ette correctly out of the gate and didn’t have to revise his spoiler.

Looking at his recent history with initial spoilers this is what I found. (Please let me know if I got any of this wrong as I haven’t watched Becca - Kaitlyn.):

Clare - Life&Style spoiled the season. RS didn’t know anything initially.
Hannah B - RS incorrectly spoiled Tyler and later changed it
Becca - TMZ spoiled the season. Is that right?
Rachel - RS incorrectly spoiled Peter. Did he later correct it?
Kaitlyn - ? All I know is Kaitlyn spoiled the season herself.
Andi - I can’t remember if RS spoiled Josh. I did watch a tiny bit of it.
Des - RS incorrectly spoiled Brooks. Oof. I was so bummed it wasn’t Brooks I mostly stopped watching the show.

If my info here is right this means the last time RS spoiled a B’ette  season correctly out of the gate it was JoJo? Is that correct?

Rachel: RS later corrected himself and said she picked Bryan
Andi: one of RS friends was on the same flight with Nick and recorded his phone conversation with his dad that basically spoiled himself as F2. RS was vey lucky that season!

But no matter what RS says, this board always sleuths! I believe Zac is F1, not because RS said so, but because the excellent sleuthing work this board has done!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:58 pm

Thanks @sdmom! How could I forget about Nick’s plane video. Wasn’t he eating a bag of chips too? giggling

So, JoJo was the last time RS spoiled a season correctly out of the gate. And, if we want to look for patterns he is due to spoil it incorrectly this time. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:13 pm

RS said Kaitlyn didn't pick anyone. rofl

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:17 pm

RS said Kaitlyn was single and never said it was Shawn until she spoiled it and made up some excuse. I don't remember what he said as it was 5 years ago laugh out loud

I never believe his 'ette F1 picks as we can see he's been wrong the past few years minus JoJo. Not sure yet who it could be maybe Zac also think Tayshia could be engaged as I doubt she wanted to leave single/not engaged.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  NBAFinals - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 1f49c

NBAFinals - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 8367-910 NBAFinals - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 I_got_13 NBAFinals - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 NBAFinals - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:21 pm

BlackHalo wrote:RS said Kaitlyn didn't pick anyone. rofl

That made me laugh out loud and say "no way in hell would she be single." and I remember seeing posts that some thought Kaitlyn was dating them both and then going to decide at the AFTR. cantstopl

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  NBAFinals - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 1f49c

NBAFinals - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 8367-910 NBAFinals - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 I_got_13 NBAFinals - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 NBAFinals - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:48 pm

@sdmom NBAFinals - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 1377737533

When in doubt, single is a good choice. laugh out loud

Ali was single too. laugh out loud Sleuthers @MiniDiva found transfer paper's with Allstate for Roberto, to California from the Carolina's. Also, there was a poster who supposedly worked at the resort that claimed Roberto was the F1. But when people jump on a forum, and post info like that, it's hard to believe them, until sluethers noticed  Roberto changed his twitter profile with a straw hat at the FRC location. laugh out loud

Sleuthing most often wins! NBAFinals - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 1710264613

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:04 am

Thanks everyone for the correct info!  NBAFinals - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 1f600

So, the Reddit insider, thesensitivechild, seems to be saying today that Tayshia and Zac are either broken up and will basically be together for appearances at ATFR or Tayshia is single. I’m still not sure what to think yet, but I’m definitely not taking RS on faith.

Reddit read what I and quietgirl posted about Brendan yesterday on the F4 thread, was totally scoffing at it, and today lots of them are now wondering about Brendan. giggling I don’t have a strong feeling yet on who is F1 but am just wondering aloud. No whiplash necessary.

Okay, the Christmas tree ornament hanging from the forum is too cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:16 am

When it comes to the Bachelorette , RS also got Becca's season completely correct.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:34 am

kmick0890 wrote:When it comes to the Bachelorette , RS also got Becca's season completely correct.

That’s not true

TMZ got the FRC pictures first on May 24. 2018 https://www.tmz.com/2018/05/24/bachelorette-finale-becca-kufrin-kissing-fiance-spoiler-pics/
Even RS himself acknowledged “ TMZ posted pictures from Becca’s final rose ceremony in the Maldives this morning which clearly shows Becca is engaged to Garrett. ‘ https://realitysteve.com/2018/05/24/the-bachelorette-becca-spoilers-finale-spoiler/

So the point is: RS’ track record of B’ette is pretty bad

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:25 am

sdmom wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:When it comes to the Bachelorette , RS also got Becca's season completely correct.

That’s not true

TMZ got the FRC pictures first on May 24. 2018 https://www.tmz.com/2018/05/24/bachelorette-finale-becca-kufrin-kissing-fiance-spoiler-pics/
Even RS himself acknowledged “ TMZ posted pictures from Becca’s final rose ceremony in the Maldives this morning which clearly shows Becca is engaged to Garrett. ‘ https://realitysteve.com/2018/05/24/the-bachelorette-becca-spoilers-finale-spoiler/

So the point is: RS’ track record of B’ette is pretty bad

I forgot about that.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:07 pm

gabriele wrote:>snip<
>snip<
I don’t remember that, but it seems likely.
IIRC though, before the finale he claimed that they were already broken up, so he doesn’t get full credit for that one either.
Since more people trusted him blindly back then, it got quite ugly on SM when they were accused of faking it at ATFR and afterwards.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel