SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:09 pm

@frajosfanofchris @GuardianAngel @norcalgal

And I think my dad would’ve actually — shoot, my dad’s a tricky one — probably nobody, he doesn’t like anybody when he first meets them. Honestly, my dad likes people who are from constructive backgrounds, so military background is a good thing. Ben has a military background, so maybe Ben.”
https://heavy.com/entertainment/the-bachelor/the-bachelorette-tayshia-adams-parents/

He said also said...

Why him? There’s something wrong with this guy,” her father, Desmond, said. “As your father, it’s my job to protect you from making possibly the biggest mistake of your life.”
https://heavy.com/entertainment/the-bachelor/tayshia-adams-dad-huge-mistake-bachelorette/

Reading the article, she phrased it carefully.... would’ve given (IF she would’ve meet him?) .... when he first meet them..... constructive background (vs ex drug addict)

In my book, her mom didn’t meet Brendan during and after.... and her dad didn’t like zac at first but changed his mind after.

That’s how I read it. This gives me confirmation she picked zac and imo she is still with him.

JMO

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by blueblues Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:32 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:At this point in Bachelor Franchise history, I consider "continuing to date in real life" a success story, even without an engagement. If Tayshia is still with her F1 (or F2) and is happy, then good for her!

In my book, Tayshia falls in the category of our best Bachelorettes. She is beautiful, charismatic, has a likeable personality, and treats her contestants well. It's a mystery why she wasn't their top pick for Bachelorette to begin with, she is excellent in this role imo.
1. I always liked the more realistic Aussie/Kiwi approach better, and it has been more successful over the years. What really bugs me is when viewers get offended if there is no proposal.

2. After Colton’s season I didn’t like her much, but I still thought she could do a good job as lead. Now she has exceeded my expectations and actually won me over. These last few episodes have been the best in a long time.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:41 pm

From the Heavy article linked a few posts up:

The Bachelorette host Chris Harrison removed all doubt and confirmed that Tayshia’s parents will meet at least a few of the contestants.

I think this is a clue to the drama at the end in that Tayshia’s dad is meeting more than 2 guys.

Someone on Reddit said in Ben’s recent interview with BHH he doesn’t know who Tayshia picked or wording to that effect. Has anyone here listened to that interview and know exactly what he said? I keep wondering if Tayshia has a 3rd guy show up at the FRC.

New preview!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIgZez6nBLH/?igshid=519zdz39rxl7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:54 pm

[quote="blueblues"]
Mia_Leoni wrote:At this point in Bachelor Franchise history, I consider "continuing to date in real life" a success story, even without an engagement.  If Tayshia is still with her F1 (or F2) and is happy, then good for her!

2. After Colton’s season I didn’t like her much.

I didn't like her initially, either.   I found her to be two- faced, saying catty things about some of the women to other women, behind their backs.  (Sorry, I can't think of a specific example,  just remember her to be part of the group that gossiped).

Maybe that was just one side of her, in that situation. She definitely grew on me, especially as Bachelorette.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:51 pm

Hello all. It's been since I've posted anything, but I noticed alot of discussion on how often RS spoilers are correct. Has anyone done the same for Jimmy Kimmel's predictions spoilers? Isn't Jimmy's record better than RS? Didn't Jimmy's predict that Ben is F1?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:16 pm

@2observe handwave Hope you are well. Nice to see you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:14 am

2observe wrote:...I noticed alot of discussion on how often RS spoilers are correct.  Has anyone done the same for Jimmy Kimmel's predictions spoilers?  Isn't Jimmy's record better than RS?  Didn't Jimmy's predict that Ben is F1?
I think the last F1 Jimmy got wrong was Rachel's season.

According to sleuther's Ben posts daily on social media so no SHV. I didn't listen to Ben's interview on BHH. Those who did say Ben didn't sound like a F1.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:26 am

Not sure if this has been shared?

Who are Bachelorette star Tayshia Adams’ ex-boyfriends?

Interestingly, she said she broke wit johnpaul because

After their split, the two revealed they reconnected during the reunion special. They split again in October of 2019 with Tayshia explaining that it was “impossible to see each other and build a life with each other.

So IMO... either they split or she is moving to NYC... if she picked zac

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:30 am

Interesting...

I googled... tayshia Adams gossip and got this... zac clack. No Brendan, no Ben... who have more followers, zac.

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 3fdef410
Google

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:57 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:
Tayshia Adams Reveals Which ‘Bachelorette’ Men Her Parents Would’ve Picked

https://heavy.com/entertainment/the-bachelor/the-bachelorette-tayshia-adams-parents/

and Click Bait here: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIbwhxeshIg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

In that Heavy article, Tayshia said Brendan “ super sweet and he’s like a momma’s boy”...hmmm, momma’s boy? Is that good or bad?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:24 am

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/334-higher-learning-with-van-l-63171271/episode/tayshia-adams-on-her-racial-identity-74898006/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:27 am

Tayshia is on today’s episode of Higher Learning. I don’t have time to listen right now but here is the link if you are interested.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/tayshia-adams-on-her-racial-identity-her-bachelorette/id1515152489?i=1000501714042

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel