SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:48 am

Tayshia posted a TikTok an hour ago with her sister and friend Jamie https://www.tiktok.com/@tayshiaadams/video/6908221037721259269?lang=en

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:50 am

@chasus71 the only serious conversation with Brendan was during their1-1 night portion when they shared their divorce. He said they fell apart. I wonder now if that was the true reasons. Maybe, maybe not. Imo

It seems (thanks to members of this board) that Brendan is liking girls on Instagram.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:53 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:Tayshia posted a TikTok an hour ago with her sister and friend Jamie https://www.tiktok.com/@tayshiaadams/video/6908221037721259269?lang=en

Ohhhh no SHV today then eh? Thanks for sharing. Is the swimming pool in this house?

This was funny giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:57 am

HEA wrote:@chasus71 the only serious conversation with Brendan was during their1-1 night portion when they shared their divorce. He said they fell apart. I wonder now if that was the true reasons. Maybe, maybe not. Imo

It seems (thanks to members of this board) that Brendan is liking girls on Instagram.

Ohhhh inquiring minds about his Instagram!!!

Well, to me it is so odd in how he could go from his one on one wanting to kiss her and be around her, to now being all hesitant. I know someone posted on another thread that it was sleuthed that he had to wait 9 days from after he filmed his HTD to when he filmed his FSD. Very strange that he remained on the fence after talking all that game with his brother. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:11 am

HEA wrote:
frajosfanofchris wrote:Tayshia posted a TikTok an hour ago with her sister and friend Jamie https://www.tiktok.com/@tayshiaadams/video/6908221037721259269?lang=en

Ohhhh no SHV today then eh? Thanks for sharing. Is the swimming pool in this house?

This was funny giggling

You think she could be hanging out with her friends and family until her guy gets there? Maybe he wont come until Monday? Or maybe Sunday night?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:17 am

chasus71 wrote:
HEA wrote:

This was funny giggling

You think she could be hanging out with her friends and family until her guy gets there? Maybe he wont come until Monday? Or maybe Sunday night?

No idea. I think the F1 comes few days only before the finale. Since it takes 9h to come from NYC. I am not sure.. still assuming F1 is zac and still together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:51 am

this experience challenging. It’s like I’ve been going through elements of it all a second time around. That being said, at times the ranging emotions have taken a toll on me and other times brought me so much hope, cheer and joy, all in real time.
But I genuinely gave it my all during the whole experience and will take something away from each of the men I had the opportunity to meet and connect with.

Thank you to all of you for being a part of this journey with me. I appreciate more than youknow the immense amount of positive love and support I've received since the beginning, it has not gone unnoticed! It's crazy to think the end is near, but I am excited for you to see where my heart leads me. While bittersweet, I know this is just the end of one chapter, and I can't wait to see where life takes me next. Let's fricken gooooooo. 💋✨rose

The bolded words of Tayshia's post makes me believe that she is truly with her F1 and happy. I don't think she will write such words if she's not happy with her F1 JMO

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:56 am

She finds hope, joy and cheer in real time and she is excited for us to see where her heart leads! That's the word of someone in love. If she has parted with her F1 I'm sure she'll write something on the line like..' wherever my heart leads me, I'm happy etc..." But not 'excited'
Excited is the keyword JMO

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:18 pm

The Bachelorette host Chris Harrison removed all doubt and confirmed that Tayshia’s parents will meet at least a few of the contestants.
Is this the kind of thing CH would make up or no?

https://heavy.com/entertainment/the-bachelor/the-bachelorette-tayshia-adams-parents/

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:46 pm

Dad is a tough cookie
Memory lane

Both parents reminder her of her past hurt and although it comes from love and a desire to protect it also explains why it is the little voice in her own head throughout the season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:09 pm

@notarose thank you for posting as I did not watch Colton’a season. Tayshias dad is awesome.

The last time I watched The Bachelor/Ette Becca was the lead.

Last edited by Topazgold on Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Text addec)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:58 pm

What happened to Ivan’s IG account?
All tags are gone and it shows “no posts”.

Answering my own question. Riley and Ivan have both tweeted their IG accounts were disabled. Sounds like a hacker situation.

Last edited by notarose on Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel