SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Ab Sow - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Ab Sow - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Ab Sow - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:39 am

Ab certainly got traction with his exit laugh out loud.  A few of the remaining guys probably wished they had thought of it - same outcome, less effort.

bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Ab Sow - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 FMfqvQV
https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/novelty-bets/the-bachelorette-australia/the-bachelorette-2020-5383564

Agent99

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Ab Sow - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Ab Sow - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Dumb Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:52 am

However, Becky has since claimed he actually quit the show for a whole different reason, and it was apparently nothing to do with his lack of connection towards the beauty.

Speaking on The Babble podcast on Friday, Becky explained that Ab told her away from the cameras that he just ‘wasn’t ready for love’ with anybody.
‘You could just tell by the look on his face. He said, “watching you girls do your speech tonight, I realise that I’m not ready for love. I couldn’t continue on this journey knowing how I felt”,’ recalled Becky.

‘We were really glad he was honest, as then we were able to spend more time with the other guys who were there wanting to get to know us.’

During Wednesday’s episode, Ab rejected a rose from Becky by saying: ‘I just don’t think I’m the right person for you. It’s only right that I’m honest with you right now instead of letting you know down the road.’

Source

Thought? question
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:38 am

My thoughts are that Ab was trying to be diplomatic and not hurt Becky's feelings, and by giving that interview she's just embarrassing herself further.  Read between the lines Becky - he didn't find you or Elly desirable; leave it at that IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:18 pm

Becky shouldn't have tried to spin it when Ab specifically said he didn't think he was the right person for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Ab Sow - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+4
GuardianAngel
leavers
butterflylove
Bobette
8 posters