SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Trent Cray - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Trent Cray - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Trent Cray - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Dumb Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:55 am

Got this from New Idea

He may be a finance broker, but is Trent really hoping to land himself on another reality TV show? Snaps from a few years ago show the 31-year-old posing with Geordie Shore star Scott Timlin – and the pair are the spitting image of one another.

“Girls will say I’m a player, which I am not,” Trent says. “I’m ladsy, but I’m also spiritual and in touch with my emotions and feelings."

Trent also admits he is picky when it comes to finding the right girl. “I’ve never had a bad date. I’m picky before and I always do well on my dates!”

Source

Player f-boy alert?
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Trent Cray - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Trent Cray - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:14 am

@Dumb Considering his answers to the question and the apparent dirt on him, I totally think so.

Bringing this over to the  next page. To me in the second s/cap, it looks like he may be walking up a slight ramp considering the railing behind them appears to be on a slant?

Agent99 wrote:He certainly looks the type to be talking smack, but maybe there is a height difference?

bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Trent Cray - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 0MzlyqU
bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Trent Cray - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 GPtGOuE

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:59 pm

Side profile could be Trent IMO, but I agree something looks off with the height - might just be camera angles though?

bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Trent Cray - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 RBV4oh2

bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Trent Cray - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 AHu8EIU

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:52 pm

Yep, by process of elimination it has to be Trent that's given marching orders imo. I've had a quick squiz at the remaining caps and all the other MOTs still feature except for Rudy, Saj and Andrew, and it's not them.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:48 pm

@Agent99 Thanks for reminding me - at the last CP Trent looked sideways and his cheek profile/ear looks the same IMO.  He's also taller than the night 1 pics made us think.  Meant to post it last week but forgot - I'll see if I still have the SC... ETA:

bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Trent Cray - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 VqDOoNw

bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Trent Cray - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 0MzlyqU

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:39 am

yes  Yep, goodbye Trent, count your lucky stars.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:55 pm

Behold the Blue Sleeve of Destiny!  Trent's exit is 100% confirmed IMO.

bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Trent Cray - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 2ynRsGG

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:22 am

Before, his destined exit, why not pair this guy up with Zoe-Claire?
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:53 am

Welp, he's gone and we haven't seen the SC so it's not Trent. laugh out loud Ooopss....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:32 pm

bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Trent Cray - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 3806527698 fell for the cocktail party switcheroo....

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Trent Cray - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum