SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:58 pm

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* AX3Q1HX

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Agent99 wrote:
butterflylove wrote:I spied at least one intruder too @Bobette! Elly and the guy with the alpacas?!

Screenshots should now be up girls! Phew.

I think that's bad hat (and I was sure he would go home first night spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698 )

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Screen89

Source: Tenplay

Bobette wrote:I think this is Bad Hat too:

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 6Cpg4JE

And is this him too?  Same shoulder tatt?  Whoever he is he's jacked - look at those arms!  Could be part of the same date/location IMO - similar ferns at the base of the hot tub.

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* FSUYoj3

Environment looks semi-tropical.  Did they go up North?  Is this near the end of the season?  Are they trying to recreate their Timm magic by taking the weirdo to the FRC?

Bobette wrote:Elly - Not sure about Frazer now, he fits the age/state profile but seems super visible in the promos, pap pics/articles, and I can't look past those BiP girl follows...

I want to know where Bad Hat's from.  We haven't seen him on any follow lists and that SC of him and Elly under the waterfall looks like final 2 business IMO.  

Also he looks like he'd be up for anything - Frazer on the other hand seems more measured, so if they wanted a fake F1, he might have been a better option.

This looks like QLD-coloured water IMO - thoughts? question

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Cck6Z02

Source

Bobette wrote:Really want to work out who this guy is.  Thought this might be a promo for the t-shirt brand but can't see him on their IG nor in any tagged pics so he remains a mystery for now.

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I'm with you on the guy @Bobette.  That beach doesn't look like a surf beach.  Is that a windsurfer that he's standing next to?

@Agent99 I see kitesurfing in the background.  He shouldn't be too hard to find surely.

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3Z0oS99

That waterfall shot has my spidey sense tingling - feels very End of Season to me.

butterflylove wrote:Are they parasailers or kite surfers? Either way, it does have a very QLD feel to the photo. Could he be a lifeguard? Or surf instructor of some kind?

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove LOL you quoted me right before I edited my post - yeah kitesurfers IMO.  There are several kite surf schools between Noosa and Cairns, and  the water is the right colour for that part of QLD IMO...

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* RrWBNad

Source

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I agree, at the very least a second SD, but in these stricken times, it could very well be F2 date.

Yeah I get big Ali and Todd vibes from the whole scene.  :yes:

I've searched the region all round the mansion (Oxford Falls does not have as many waterfalls as the name implies laugh out loud) but there's nothing that fits.  Those ferns look semi-tropical to me and there are loads of waterfalls up towards the border with QLD.  

They wouldn't bother to go that far for a normal date IMO, and remember that article which said most of the dates were doubles which this doesn't appear to be, so I'm definitely thinking late season, and he could easily fit Sbet's QLD 26-28 IMO.

If Becky picks Harry they'd want Elly to have a contrasting F1 IMO.  Frazer and Harry are pretty similar looking - they'd be too matchy matchy IMO.  Plus, if Elly's going to fake a relationship for a few months a beach lover would fit right in on her IG.  Rolling Eyes

Agent99 wrote:Not a good start for kiteboarder.  He is number 3 in SD's ig post.

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* WRoIpTp
Source

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 It would help if SD would just bloody tag the guy since we gifted her the rest - saving it for her podcast no doubt.  Rolling Eyes

ETA:  The "no u def don't" girl is from QLD...  Suspect   https://www.instagram.com/rawbeautemumma/  And she also said this:

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* YAuvDxj
spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* QpQdPNw

Source

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Huh. Just saw this comment. Clicked on the two girls and they're both private, seem quite young, and neither have their location.. But maybe a whiff of one of our 4 unknowns?

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Scree109
Source

Well well well - Bad Hat = Adrian.  Those cheeky tweens know something IMO.  My money's on Adrian too, ladies!

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:24 pm

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* HlkhnOb

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:35 pm

@Bobette All the boys' ig handles are on the Bachelorette IG stories.

Adrian is still private but a lot are now public.
https://www.instagram.com/adrianbeanzz/

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:57 pm

Cool thanks I have added his surname to the thread.   yes   Current stats:

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* P9LcEAq

Source

He's in Elly's Top 2 IMO (waterfall!) and potentially even F1 IMO if Frazer wussed out before the end and thought he could do better in Paradise (or maybe eyeing off Next Lead?)

Adrian looks like he's adventurous IMO so I could see him happily playing along, and he would provide a "young and fun" contrast to Becky's F1.  Damn I sound like a cynic don't I.  laugh out loud

ETA: Adrian is now public.  

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* BxHt0Hx

Source

Can't see TPTB letting an F1 leave some of this stuff on his IG.   Hmmm...  F2 then?

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Q1YbAkm

Source

This is Adrian's voice at 1:35 saying "I'm not scared to fall in love" IMO.  Thoughts?

Source

ETAA: OK so it turns out the beach in this pic is actually El Gouna (Red Sea) not QLD.  

But since he's from QLD we still guessed right... in a round about kind of way.  spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698  

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* MFGKzEp

Source  

Also for those curious there's a tonne of pics of Adrian with his ex-girlfriend floating around on Instagram and by contrast I think it's safe to say he'd have quickly gotten bored with Elly and her vanilla, curated, superficial #spon lifestyle.

Dodged a bullet IMO.  :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:20 am

Adrian seems SUPER excited about the premiere on SM.  Maybe he's just looking forward to getting it over and done with but IMO he could be one of the big winners out of this season if he gets a sympathetic Timm-style F2 edit and plays his cards right IRL.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:17 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I don't think Adrian will flip to Elly. Tv guides for next week and imo this is the alpaca date. It's an unusual pairing, but I'm interested to see how it will play out.

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 79yyA9S
spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* BTnllFc
Source

OK so these must all be Becky then I guess. Weird, still looks more like Elly to me but they are practically clones. laugh out loud

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* QkTtcMN

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* QIGEVVH

spon - Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* S2VIH94

Source: Tenplay

In which case, Adrian is Becky's F2, and Joe is Elly's F2? question No one else has enough screencaps to get to the end IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:29 am

laugh out loud https://10play.com.au/the-bachelorette/web-extras
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Adrian Baena - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum