SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Adam Todd - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Adam Todd - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Adam Todd - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:31 pm

Agent99 wrote:"I've got to be honest" you are way too hot for me?  It does look like him, tall and clean shaven @Bobette.

"I've got to be honest..." sounds like the start of a friendzoning to me.  TPTB need to have at least one fall guy - someone who dotes on her but she rejects - to make it look like she's desirable and the contestants are genuinely interested in her. Rolling Eyes

The scene also mirrors the scene where she was booted from Matt's season, making it look like "she's the one in charge this time".  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Difference being that Elly thoroughly deserved to get sent home, for accusing Abbie of doing what she herself was doing - trying to get famous and become an influencer - a fact which IMO has since been proven, since look where Elly is now...  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Adam Todd - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 F9AMnis

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Adam Todd - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Lr5EKHh

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Adam Todd - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Adam Todd - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:21 pm

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Adam Todd - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 SvaoMte

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:25 pm

I actually like him more than the others. He actually has a job, and he loves footy. My type of guy
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:34 pm

Yeah real jobs count for a lot with me too @Dumb.  

Unfortunately for Adam I think I called this one correctly - a quirky, naiive-in-love scientist with a funny-sounding laugh, who describes himself as "truthful, caring and thoughtful" is 100% getting the clinger/puppydog edit IMO.  

May the force be with you Adam!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:36 pm

@Bobette

That's actually really sad to give him the clingers edit cause he actually seems more genuine than the other fame hungry wannabes
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:44 pm

I agree, @Dumb :yes:

They do it every season - gotta have certain character roles filled (villain, clinger, weirdo, Mr Perfect, sporty jock, etc) so they can check off the same tired old storylines. Wouldn't want to show a contestant with a multifaceted personality or the viewers won't know who to cheer for, pity or despise.  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:09 pm

He actually gets paid a decent amount.

The average Geologist salary in Australia is $122,500 per year or $62.82 per hour. Entry level positions start at $75,408 per year while most experienced workers make up to $203,000 per year.

Source

Last edited by Dumb on Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:42 pm

So I was doing my Science work (still home-schooling in vic unfortuanely) and we're doing rocks and then out of nowhere I started thinking about time travel, then astrophysics which made me think about Matt Agnew, which then led me to think about Chelsea Mcleod and then I had the random idea of shipping Adam and Chelsea for paradise cause I love nerds being together. Hugesmile

Last edited by Dumb on Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:40 am

I like the way your brain works @Dumb.  :yes:   Adam is adorable IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:15 am

@Bobette

I am a bit of a nerd that loves sport so Adam's my type, in a way.
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:02 am

Dumb wrote:So I was doing my Science work (still home-schooling in vic unfortuanely) and we're doing rocks and then out of nowhere I started thinking about time travel, then astrophysics which made me think about Matt Agnew, which then led me to think about Chelsea Mcleod and then I had the random idea of shipping Adam and Chelsea for paradise cause I love nerds being together. Hugesmile

YES! I said yesterday I was hoping Adam would find someone cute and nerdy but I forgot all about Chelsie
I study science at uni so Adam is definitely my type of guy
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:58 pm

Dumb wrote:So I was doing my Science work (still home-schooling in vic unfortuanely) and we're doing rocks and then out of nowhere I started thinking about time travel, then astrophysics which made me think about Matt Agnew, which then led me to think about Chelsea Mcleod and then I had the random idea of shipping Adam and Chelsea for paradise cause I love nerds being together. Hugesmile

cantstopl that's tooo funny!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Adam Todd - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+6
Dumb
AllAboutLove
butterflylove
Agent99
Sprite