SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by amylou Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:13 am

Maaaan, did Bobette call AB declining or walking out?

amylou

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:22 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:23 am

amylou wrote:Maaaan, did Bobette call AB declining or walking out?

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887 Gotta get something right occasionally, laugh out loud

Am I blind, or is Harry not in that photo above? Suspect

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:25 am

Both Harry and Shannon were not on the photo

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:30 am

Seriously, Samuel tonight was hilarious!
Best entrance (and exit) I’ve ever seen!
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:30 am

Enough wrote:Both Harry and Shannon were not on the photo

How come, @Enough? Seems weird to leave guys out of the RC group shot, I don't think they've done that before?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:31 am

Enough wrote:Both Harry and Shannon were not on the photo

I literally counted like 4 times to make sure I wasn't missing 2 of them when I kept coming up with 15 🙈
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:34 am

There was not much movement at all in the stats tonight. Half of the guys didn't even gain 100 new followers and it was the premiere. I think ratings will be interesting tomorrow.
BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Scree111

3 bite the dust right off the bat: bye AB, Nick & Samuel.
BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Episod10
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:47 am

I couldn't do it... I turned off halfway through the entrances and went to Netflix to watch New Girl (which I've already watched twice before)

Some of the guys are really great but I think what I read about them here will do me for BiP. Thanks to y'all for your work laugh out loud

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:57 am

Elly seems completely smittened with Frazer from the get go.
Something about Frazer just seems meh - I’m unimpressed with him.
You can totally see she’s going to chase him more than he does her.

I really like Harry and Shannon so far.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:07 am

Sam got the sad music in his intro - I think he is going to be heartbroken.  I also thought I was going to like Harry, but after seeing the way he constantly licks his lips, it's a big  no  (a pet hate).

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:22 am

I watched a bit of the ep tonight and from what I did see....im still not interested. The only positive I have is that I did like Damien from what little I did see and he looks like a Bachie 2021 contender, maybe wishful thinking though (they need to start casting from the series again)
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Sprite
Norcalgal
Idlemess
Genevieve Australia
LoveDovez
LeapofFaith
butterflylove
dorkasauras
bachie.bachie
Bachbee
Agent99