SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

newyearnewme - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:23 pm

When you know you know is still going strong! As the season comes to an end, thank you Clare and Dale for a great love story!

newyearnewme - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 7 1f60d

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJFe5iThuxm/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

newyearnewme - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by butterflylove Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:55 pm

I love their love so much ❤✨.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:58 pm

@butterflylove me too!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:29 pm

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:35 pm

Thread changed to Fan Forum.

Please rule The Fan Forum Rules here

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:19 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJH-c04BhoG/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:41 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:46 pm

What a beautiful post. :tissuebox

Between Bachelorette Ukraine, Clare and Dale, and Tayshia and Zac, I'm always tearing up, in a good happy way! Holy cow!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:26 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:29 pm

@frajosfanofchris that's so cute! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:37 am

'Bachelorette' Star Clare Crawley and Dale Moss Take 'Monumental Step' in Their Relationship

Former Bachelorette star Clare Crawley and fiance Dale Ross are taking their relationship to the next level -- in the most 2020 way!

Dale took to social media Monday to show how he had jumped on the pandemic trend of letting his partner give him a haircut.

In a photo posted on Instagram, the 32-year-old athlete-turned-model grinned as he prepared for Clare, 39, to get to work. He even donned a hair salon cape reading "De Facto Salon."

"Today is a monumental step in @clarecrawley & my relationship," Dale captioned the image. "Her first time ever cutting my hair and my last haircut of 2020! #NewYearNewMe #winning."

The post came just days after the couple, who got engaged on the most recent season of The Bachelorette, celebrated their first Christmas together.

In romantic photos, which looked like scenes from a Hallmark holiday movie, the couple shared a sweet kiss while being showered in snowflakes in the middle of a snowcapped street.

"I pray that no matter what these holidays look like for you this year, you are able to share + feel the love regardless of circumstances!" Clare wrote. "The greatest gift of all ✨ Merry Christmas!! XOXO."

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-star-clare-crawley-and-dale-moss-take-monumental-step-in-their-relationship-158398

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What a beautiful post. :tissuebox

Between Bachelorette Ukraine, Clare and Dale, and Tayshia and Zac, I'm always tearing up, in a good happy way! Holy cow!

Same here, these are all amazing, beautiful, and truly compatible couples. At least 2020 gave us these happy love stories.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - FAN Forum - Discussion

+22
Maggenzm
jen689
Newto
GuardianAngel
Idlemess