SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:02 am

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:58 am

Amethyst wrote:I just caught the first part of the show, so mainly what I saw was her date with Zac C. I thought that it was no accident that the wedding photo date was reserved for two people who had been married before, and who would be expected to have feelings about dressing up in wedding gear. I was really touched when Zac talked about his brain tumor -- suddenly, I was able to put his addiction in context, and it made sense to me. Plus, Zac was so very young when that happened. And I was doubly touched when Zac reflected that after all he had been through, who could possibly tell him that he couldn't fall in love on national TV? I was sitting on my sofa thinking, certainly not me. And I found Zac's thought very inspirational.

I agree. I didn’t expect his story. I believe he worked on him, made a lot of mistakes, acknowledged them, and grew. Imo

It is possible that he cheated during his dark period. I have a lot of respect for this guy. It takes a lot of strength to say it publicly. I am not sure they understood the impact this may do on their life after show. I do not like cheaters, don’t get me wrong. But put in a context.... how long a person is allowed to be forgiven?

Both of them admitted they had butterflies.... as far as I know only when you really fall in love you get them no?

I am glad they picked guys with depth. It is so so nice to know they have a brain on top of abs.

I cannot warm with Ben. I still think he is not genuine. Naked? To show he can model? My guts says nope.he reminds me all those singer with a guitar or dancers who take every opportunity to show off...

I really like Riley, Ivan and Easy. Great great guys. They deserve great girls. Noah doesn’t deserve to be bullied by Bennett. Because that’s what it is. When they don’t edit the episode full drama, it is very enjoyable to watch.

I wished they could cut the numbers in half sooner and concentrate on the real potential.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:04 am

ABC add new photo again for the wedding photos

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 15577014
bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 15577015
bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 15577016

https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelorette

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:06 am

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 15577019
bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 15577017
bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 15577018

https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelorette

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:40 pm

Ratings:

ABC | The Bachelorette (4.1 mil/1.2) dipped a tenth but still managed the Tuesday demo win. Big Sky (4.1 mil/0.7) was steady in the demo for a second straight week.

https://tvline.com/2020/12/02/tv-ratings-rudolph-the-red-nosed-reindeer-cbs/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:54 pm

Ashley I's Cosmo recap: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a34846552/bachelorette-tayshia-adams-season-16-episode-8-recap-analysis/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:41 pm

Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-16-episode-8-recap-clare-crawley-tayshia-adams-sharleen-joynt/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:57 pm

HEA wrote:The more Bennett talks, the more I want him out of my tv screen.

I truly believe Noah doesn’t deserve his poop.

Jmo
'

Thanks he reminds me of a female version of Taylor who did the same crap with Corinne in talking down to her. Bennett is being portrayed as a condescending "moron", even with his University education. I for one will be glad to see him gone.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:54 pm

Zac’s story is very inspiring. However I still think Ivan’s date is more powerful because both parties are equally transparent and vulnerable. Her date with Zac, IMO, is more a one way conversation. Maybe it’s editing but Tayshia didn’t open up about herself.

Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:18 pm

Last week I found Noah annoying but Bennett was even worse this week. The gift thing was awful, and boy did that kiss when Tayshia was blindfolded on the group date not sit right with me. Major lack of consent.

Zac seems like a guy who has really turned his life around. Sometimes I like him with Tayshia and sometimes I don’t know. I don’t see them ever getting married—I think their lives are too different.

I don’t like that Brendan is going to ditch out on Tayshia. He’s one more person to mess with the lead and run, and it seems he was only there for SM followers and wasn’t open to finding love.

I still think Ivan is the total package and have no doubt he’ll be fighting off the women after being on the show. I hope he doesn’t go on BIP but just lives his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:02 pm

Last night’s episode seemed to confirm my impression that Tayshia's season won't result in a long-term match. Some of her anxiety, imo, might be because she's truly not 100% into any of these guys.  hmmm

She looked distressed when faced with the wedding-dress date and genuinely uncomfortable with the date initially, which could be indicating that a. she’s really not ready for another marriage and b. foreshadowing a struggle at the end to convince herself to pick someone with whom she really doesn’t see a forever connection. Her conversation with JoJo revealed her conflict, imo, for the rest of this season: "Am I really ready to do this again?"

Tayshia’s body language intrigued me over the course of the date with Zac. She initially seemed really uneasy with him. She often leans away from him and seems shy to kiss him. IMO, the body knows things often before the mind or heart do. She's guarding for a reason, but the producers worked their magic to override those instincts, leading her to relax a bit by date’s end. She needs to listen to her instincts, imo.

Still figuring out Zac’s story arc: their date seemed to foreshadow the ending, but the outtake of them on the ferris wheel–formerly hints to sleuthers about the winner¬–might mean there’s trouble ahead…

The limitations caused by COVID ended up creating an intimacy and ease this season that makes for a more enjoyable show, imo. For the most part, TPTB shifted the focus back onto the cast and the meaningful conversations that need to happen to form a romantic relationship. Some of the fabricated drama could be eliminated so that more inspiring stories, like those of Riley, Ivan, and Blake, could take center stage as they did last night.

That being said, Ben's part of this date confused me further in trying to understand how he fits in this season. His story feels like one for F2 or someone being considered as the next lead, imo. As for his conflict, unsure  scratch Maybe he comes back? Something about his relationship with Tayshia feels like he's saying all the right things because he's strategizing how to win instead of forming a meaningful relationship.

The episode included snippets with both Ivan and Brendan. She seems very relaxed with Ivan, but I'm wondering if they will end up as just friends. She and Brendan seem stuck. Usually, the F1-lead relationship shows continual evolution and deepening.

P.S. @HEA and @Norcalgal, nice comments about last week's episode.

Last edited by veg_out on Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:13 pm

https://youtu.be/TiKlgMbkVd8
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Norcalgal
veg_out
sdmom
Amethyst
quietpal