SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:17 pm

Loved reading all the comments. Probably my favorite moment of the episode was Ivan's dad asking about Tayshia's previous marriage and then sharing his own story. I thought it showed perception of her situation and created acceptance.

Laughed so hard at the outtake - Chris coming in unshaven to satisfy Zac's mom's curiosity was almost real. He seems so scripted and even this time he seemed to be on script!

I was touched by all the men's tears, the bro hug in the beginning as the guys went to await their MTP date with Tayshia. So much love in all the families, a reminder that if you love someone, you are there for them. There is pixie dust all over this season with Tayshia. It's so real and so magical to watch.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:11 pm

After this epi, I believe that Tayshia did initially want Brendan most - but only for part of her season. I think she became uncertain or scared of this relationship, while her connection with Zac became easier & more comfortable. I believe Zac will be F1 & Ivan the heartbroken F2.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:15 am

As cute as his niece is, and we got to see his fun side, I wonder why Brendan involved her for most of his date.

I mean you finally have Tayshia for the entire day, don’t you want to get to know her better, more intimate? I don’t mean just physical, but also emotional intimacy. But now there’s a third person between you , IMO, it’s like third wheel....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:19 am

sdmom wrote:As cute as his niece is, and we got to see his fun side, I wonder why Brendan involved her for most of his date.

I mean you finally have Tayshia for the entire day, don’t you want to get to know her better, more intimate? I don’t mean just physical, but also  emotional intimacy. But now there’s a third person between you , IMO, it’s like third wheel....

I’m guessing this wasn’t Brendan’s doing. Production and/or Tayshia may have played a role in that decision.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:39 am

philphan wrote:
sdmom wrote:As cute as his niece is, and we got to see his fun side, I wonder why Brendan involved her for most of his date.

I mean you finally have Tayshia for the entire day, don’t you want to get to know her better, more intimate? I don’t mean just physical, but also  emotional intimacy. But now there’s a third person between you , IMO, it’s like third wheel....

I’m guessing this wasn’t Brendan’s doing. Production and/or Tayshia may have played a role in that decision.  

I dunno. Tayshia looked surprised when the niece showed up. Producers? Yes. I can see that with Brendan complicit. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:42 am

HEA wrote:
philphan wrote:

I dunno. Tayshia looked surprised when the niece showed up. Producers? Yes. I can see that with Brendan complicit. Imo

His niece is a minor so if Brendan or her parents objected, I don’t think the producers could do much.
It’s IMO, perfectly fine if the girl just participated in the evening portion.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:29 am

I don't think Tayshia minded.  It seemed to me they had a fun time and that Tayshia knew how important his niece was to him.  They both indicate that they want children, it was a good chance to see how each other interacts with children.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 am

@sdmom I agree. It was after all the 2nd date since their fist date few weeks back...

@pavalygurl there is a time for this and imo their couple was not established yet. They needed to build this solid connection that only 2 people can do without interference. It was just not the right time

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:10 am

IMHO, it was a few hours with someone who obviously is an important part of Brendan's life.  I think it solidified to him that Tayshia was someone comfortable/happy to see the children already in his life.  It was a brief glimpse into what it might be like if they had a child which they both very much seem to want.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:34 am

pavalygurl wrote:IMHO, it was a few hours with someone who obviously is an important part of Brendan's life.  I think it solidified to him that Tayshia was someone comfortable/happy to see the children already in his life.  It was a brief glimpse into what it might be like if they had a child which they both very much seem to want.

Sure. But IMHO to doubt that tayshia would be kind with any kids is a tiny bit ridiculous. All I am saying is that having a kid in the middle probably limited the physical contacts and intimacy at this stage was crucial. I don’t think anyone think it was not cute, it was just not the right time. She was his niece, not his daughter. They would not live in the same house but probably see each other occasionally. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:36 am

I think his niece was invited because it was a play date. If you're going to jump around a bounce house, isn't it more fun doing it with a kid? I thought the child was genuinely sweet, and IMO not an encumbrance on the date, but an enhancement instead.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:46 am

Sorry no. If I was to get a 2nd date, I would love to find moments to discuss and cuddle. A kid in the middle, how much adooooooorable she is and was to watch, was not helping solidifying a relationship. This probably took all afternoon to tape. Precious time lost in knowing better each other. Add her in any other date after they are a couple, definitely! But then and there? I think it is not the sweetness in question, it is the timing. Everyone women on this franchise had probably their ovaries dancing the tango seeing them but at the end of the day I don’t think it helped tayshia and Brendan to move forward.  What happened is 3 kids having fun.. not 2 adults trying to know each other better after only 1 date. no no JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
2observe
albean99
moonlightonight
Jaybird
limoncello