SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:36 am

suzq wrote:I think the whole truth isn't being told here.  I do feel like the ex was telling the truth about when Carly moved out, but that they were still trying to work things out and possibly off and on since then with Evan finally pulling the plug and asking for an outright divorce when Carly said.  It definitely sounds like they were having issues for quite a while. I wish that BIP didn't push the engagements so hard at the end of the show and then offer to marry the couple on BIP the next year.  Carly and Evan didn't have time to start building the foundation of their relationship before marriage.  JMO.

I think the fact that she was already pregnant had something to do with the quick marriage as well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by suzq Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:30 am

She found out that she was pregnant when they were down in Mexico filming their wedding. They had to have said yes to doing the wedding at BIP before then. They probably had been negotiating it for months before. They wanted the money from their appearance, their wedding paid for and to be on TV again. She was surprised to be pregnant both times-- from the way she has talked. They rushed the engagement, the relationship and then started out their marriage with her being pregnant. She got pregnant a year later after she had Bella. Evan also has three boys from his previous marriage and obviously an ex who was not really welcoming Carly, either. There had to have been a lot of stress and not the time to build a foundation. It was never just the two of them. That's the thing about this show -- people seem to think the love story ends when the director says cut, but it is actually just the beginning. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:27 pm

Here is Carly’s full video. Basically nothing Marie said on the podcast adds up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtKZ5cx3v8

Carly says they have been in therapy for years, Marie says they have been separated for 1.5 years. Perhaps they were for a short time, but Carly also says they put offers on three houses in 2020, so clearly not separated then. She says in November when they found the house she is living in now, Evan said he wanted a divorce (Marie claims that Carly left him).
Watching the video I find Carly believable, and with Marie’s history of lying, I know who I trust.

Marie also said Carly is doing fine, and was faking her Christmas sadness on IG. I think it’s evident when you watch the video that Carly is far from fine. In fact she seems like a total mess, depressed and confused, rambling about some bunk bed and seemingly unaware of why people are asking her about the timeline.

In November 2019, right before Carly was due, Marie went to RS and wanted him to tell the world that they had separated.
Who does that? Even RS knew better. Marie may look pretty, but on the inside she is as ugly as they get.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:55 pm

@blueblues I don't know. I never trust these people when they start spouting whatever they are spouting about their breakups. They are all adept at playing SM. Usually, for me, the one that is the quietest is usually the one I pay attention to the most.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:11 pm

Here's another wacky theory. Perhaps Carly hooked up with Evan to have children. After all, her biological clock was ticking. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:43 pm

I just don't see that, @Newto. There are lots of ways to have babies without married someone you're not in love with, imo. I think it was more likely that they realized that they weren't compatible in ways that didn't come up on a reality show. Things have a way of showing up once you have kids. BachelorNation - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:34 pm

Politics- Discussions involving politics are not allowed. Soliciting a particular party, mentioning a particular party in a positive or negative manner, advertising or trying to sway ones opinions between any parties is not allowed. BachandBachetteFans does not support any particular party.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines-no-discussion

Post have been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:27 pm

This came up on my twitter feed. I decided to click on it to see what that was all about and to see what Alexis looks like now (not knowing that's her!!)

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/photo-gallery/42919026/embed/42919027/Alexis-Waters

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGEKJrPgKMc/

BachelorNation - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 1600x640-Q90_d58ed8abb06148ca3ca47f91774ce37a

https://abc.com/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/cast/alexis-waters

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:07 pm

@GuardianAngel definitely drank the Hollywood koolaid! Lips, eyebrows, cheeks, anything else?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:10 pm

Aaarrgghh why? It makes them look decades older? Do they turn up to the surgeon and say Hi, make me look like a 48 year old Real Housewife please?

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:36 pm

leavers wrote:Aaarrgghh why? It makes them look decades older? Do they turn up to the surgeon and say Hi, make me look like a 48 year old Real Housewife please?

...and while you're at it, give me a Michael Jackson nose (RIP)

I just cannot get over the change, geez!!!

@Norcalgal -totally! There is a former contestant on 90 Day Fiance and she has gone crazy with surgeries. It's difficult to look at what people do to their face and bodies. I can understand to a point of various procedures, but to me some of them are so distorted I don't know how they can feel good.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
leavers wrote:Aaarrgghh why? It makes them look decades older? Do they turn up to the surgeon and say Hi, make me look like a 48 year old Real Housewife please?

...and while you're at it, give me a Michael Jackson nose (RIP)

I just cannot get over the change, geez!!!

@Norcalgal -totally! There is a former contestant on 90 Day Fiance and she has gone crazy with surgeries. It's difficult to look at what people do to their face and bodies. I can understand to a point of various procedures, but to me some of them are so distorted I don't know how they can feel good.

ITA @GuardianAngel she was beautiful in that last picture of her, why do they want to do that to themselves?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
BachelorNation - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe