SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by leavers Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I have no idea who she is. Searched her, she was in an on off again relationship with the guy she met on the show that she was a contestant on.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/blake-horstmann-is-dating-love-is-blinds-giannina-gibelli/

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-alum-blake-horstmann-dating-love-is-blind-star-giannina-gibelli-source/

oh gosh, you haven't watched Love is Blind?

I so heartily recommend watching that show! Two really strong, solid married couples have come out of that show. It was so entertaining (to me).
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:08 pm

@leavers no I didn't watch it but I followed along in our thread we had active at the time. I didn't recognize her name.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:10 pm

I saw on Reddit that Clint from Kaitlyn's season has died.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:13 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:48 pm

I just saw that. I wonder what happened? I liked him. He was one of those unique people to come from this show. RIP

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:54 pm

That is so sad. So young. Lovely tribute by the coach.

RIP Prayers for the family. I can't imagine the grief.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:41 am

Oh wow I remember him! Usually the ones that are eliminated/let go early in the season I tend to forget about but he was a good guy. So sad sad R.I.P

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 1f49c

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 8367-910 Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 I_got_13 Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:48 am

us weekly, people and enews all have articles about Clint now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:40 am

Him and JJ from Kaitlyn's season when they tried to pull off the brokeback mountain sh*t. He remained great friends with JJ and were groomsmen in each others wedding. He seemed to be super smart. I've heard that he had cancer and planned obits are happening. Take that all with a grain of salt. Such a terrible loss though.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:03 pm

I checked JJ's IG last night and today, no comment yet. I knew they remained good friends.

People

US Weekly

E News

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:23 pm

That's so sad! Curt was still so young. Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 2262203523

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:47 pm

Humm, I don't remember him. So sad, may he RIP.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe