SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:47 pm

Amanda Kloots shares details about relationship with Bachelorette's Michael Allio

The Talk star Amanda Kloots has opened up on her relationship with The Bachelorette star Michael Allio. The pair surprised fans when they shared a picture together, and rumors began circulating about the nature of their friendship.

However Amanda has now shared that he is "a lifelong friend," after the pair bonded over their shared heartache; Michael's wife Laura died several years ago after a battle with cancer, and Amanda's husband Nick Cordero died in 2020 after contracting COVID-19.
Hello!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by suzq Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:00 am

Clare Crawley is filling in for Ashley on the Almost Famous podcast this week. She recaps the episode and also gives updates on her life.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:07 am

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/getting-clare-ity-92624756/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:27 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:59 pm

That's a very good and much needed article. It's a devastating loss which years ago people didn't understand what the person went through afterwards.

I have a family member, 18 yrs later, still mourns the loss of her little girl or has tears in her eyes if the topic comes up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:38 pm

demi_not_lovato MAYBE A TRIGGER WARNING I DONT KNOW BUT HEADS UP
I did a psychological evaluation and I’m autistic. There is a huge stigma when it comes to autism. I encourage you to be open minded and accepting. Swipe for some “memes” that might be helpful when dealing with an autistic person. all I want is to have a better quality of life Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 2764 I will share more on my story of my evaluation and how I got to this point and all of my pain and struggles along the way. I want to make sure anyone who is/was feeling like me can know you really aren’t alone. It can get better! And most importantly it isn’t your fault Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 2764

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaK0cXAvg3O/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:25 pm

I would never had thought that. I'm interested in her posting more info.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:09 pm

I just wonder what name/moniker/condition she'll put on herself next. She's had so many! I am NOT putting down anyone with autism. It is a real condition and the earlier someone is diagnosed and gets help to manage their specific condition, the better for all. I'm just a little jaded to Demi. Sorry - I do wish her well though.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:27 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I just wonder what name/moniker/condition she'll put on herself next. She's had so many! I am NOT putting down anyone with autism. It is a real condition and the earlier someone is diagnosed and gets help to manage their specific condition, the better for all. I'm just a little jaded to Demi. Sorry - I do wish her well though.

You and me both...and this is coming from someone who works with people with autism.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:01 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:56 pm

She clearly has struggled with her mental health lately. I hope being diagnosed will help her.

No matter how annoying and messy she can be, I can’t really dislike her. There is a sweet and funny side to her as well. It also helps that she is good friends with some of the more likable BN people, like Becca K, Cassie, Katie Mo, Dean and Caelynn.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:38 pm

I clearly need to read up on this because what I thought and know two autistic children, she is not like them at all. Those children can't put on an act in order to be socially accepted where she says she's always done that.

I hope now that she is diagnosed she can do whatever is necessary to help herself.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe