SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 71 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:21 pm

Trista and Bob hosted Almost Famous with Ben Flajnik as their guest. It was pretty interesting. Ben talked about getting into tv production but couldn't say much. He also declined to say anything specific about his girlfriend but it sounds like it's serious and he's now thinking that having kids are in his future. He adores his niece and nephew so I'm not surprised between that and it appears he found someone special. I'm really happy for him. I've noticed that Ben's done some trips with other couples so I think that his gf must take the pics. It sounds like it's her choice.

I will say that Bob likes to jump in and make some things about him. It's okay some of the time but he should let the guest talk without interruption more often, imo.

https://omny.fm/shows/the-ben-and-ashley-i-almost-famous-podcast/almost-famous-ogs-wine-not-with-ben-flajnik

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 71 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:23 pm

@albean99 Thanks for all that. I'll listen to that one.

I know what you mean about Bob. Lauren Z does the same thing on CH's podcast. Constantly cuts him off and makes it about her.

I'm glad Ben has a girlfriend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:30 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:59 pm

I happened to look at Jason Tartick's co-business Rewired Talent's Instagram and saw this about Justin Glaze where he was painting a mural for the Baltimore Ravens from last October. I was very impressed by his talent! Justin's Instagram

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:22 pm

Very cool video on Justin's IG! So talented.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:04 pm

Amazing! That is beautiful!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:39 am

I had no idea about Justin. That is really cool. I love when the contestants do something so unique.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:31 pm

APRIL 26, 2023 • BACHELOR INSIDER
Gabby Windey Discusses Her Relationship with Vinny Guadagnino: ‘Never Say Never’

Spilling the tea!

Former Bachelorette and “Dancing with the Stars” finalist Gabby Windey just stopped by Kaitlyn Bristowe’s “Off the Vine” podcast.

During the episode, Kaitlyn asked Gabby about her rumored romance with “Jersey Shore” and fellow “DWTS” star Vinny Guadagnino.

Gabby previously opened up about her relationship with Vinny on the “Click Bait with Bachelor Nation” podcast, and just told Kaitlyn where she and Vinny are now five months later.

https://bachelornation.com/2023/04/26/gabby-windey-discusses-her-relationship-with-vinny-guadagnino-never-say-never/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:55 pm

Carly Waddell is interviewed on the Clickbait podcast this week.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:22 pm

@suzq and ....

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:05 pm

Congratulations to Bekah Martinez who is expecting her third child!
Pretty amazing announcement video too. giggling

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:33 pm

Carly Waddell was also interviewed on the Here's for the Right Reasons Podcast -- if anyone wants to bring over those podcasts that she was on. She is coming out with her first single on May 1 from an upcoming 6 song EP.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe