SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachnation - Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:17 pm

For discussion.

I know this seems like a long way away from now and not to take anything away from Matt's season, but I wanted to start off with these posts for some clues.

Ben:

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIlaofqgUK2/

Fleurdesel wrote:I'm getting next Bachelor vibes giggling

Sleuthed by @frajosfanofchris
GuardianAngel wrote:@Fleurdesel yup. Me too. First Cary Fetman followed him on IG and now this.

BlackHalo wrote:Bachelor gig is his if he wants it IMO. With the filming scheduling all messed up I can't see them waiting until the next bachelorette season airs to pick someone from there.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachnation - Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:58 pm

Blake!!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

bachnation - Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:25 pm

I think Ben would not make the best bachelor. If he can't open up, how could he navigate all the women throwing themselves at him and declaring their love for him? UGH. I'd rather have someone like Riley.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:57 am

I can't put my finger on it but, I just find something off about Ben and it's the reason I can't get behind him for the Bachelor. I can't really explain it. I don't dislike him, but I also can't get into him. He has gone through a lot and I respect how he has handled himself, but despite the fact that I want to like him, I find something off putting about him.

I contrast that with how I see Zack. Also a tough backstory of self destruction and redemption, but I like him. Tayshia said something last night that made me think. She said that he doesn't show much emotion and maybe that is it. Maybe Zack has had more time to process all he has gone through and come to terms with his life and is comfortable with himself. I just don't see that with Ben. I couldn't imagine him as the Bachelor. He would just be a mess and I can't get behind that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:11 pm

@Norcalgal @Sprite IA with both of you but at the same time I can see them wanting exactly someone like that. They like to take credit for helping people be "vulnerable" and going through their "journey". Hence his script of coming back. IMO who knows what they told him.

I think when he stated he doesn't cry, it's definitely a sign he needs therapy and maybe he is in a program, but not showing emotion, or not knowing how to show emotion to me is not normal. I certainly do not have any medical experience or credentials what so ever but to me there is a problem somewhere.

That vid upthread shows a more relaxed out going Ben then what we see on camera. He seems very hesitant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:31 pm

I don't like Ben, but putting that aside, I don't think he will become Bachelor. There is going to be another Bachelorette season before the next Bachelor season which will bring in new guys we'll probably end up loving, and Tayshia's men will be forgotten. Unless we get a Peter-level cast where everyone is hated, I'm sure it'll be someone from the new season. Tayshia's men got screwed over by Matt James getting picked early. I wish they would have just waited and picked Ivan.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by sitinpretty Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:10 pm

Meet the New Women of The Bachelor cantstopl  
Which one do you think will go all the way?
https://youtu.be/XZaaKAOs1Jg

sitinpretty

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 18, 2021 5:06 pm

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1394744910910263300?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue May 18, 2021 7:23 pm

What do you think that means?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 18, 2021 10:52 pm

Well, that's interesting. I can't imagine them not having a Bachelor season.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed May 19, 2021 1:04 am

I hope they told the producers to get their sheet together - no way does ABC want another Matt James season.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 19, 2021 1:20 am

If they don’t renew The Bachelor then they run out of women to cast for BIP. I don’t see the women from the Senior show being the right dating pool to transition to the beach.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Jolena
mbl
Kels0012
jojo47
jen689