SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:30 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I really liked Riley - the attorney from Long Island. Was he on Tayshia's season? Over 30, well -educated, doesn't need the followers as he has a profession. He may not be able to take time from work to do the show. Self-confident African American male.

But I have to confess if they landed Tyler as lead, I'd lose my sh*t, along with every other woman who follows the show!

I really like Dr Joe and think it’s time to cast an Asian lead, but unfortunately, like Riley, I don’t think he has enough followers (both under 100 K).

I hope it’s not Andrew Spencer, based on his past tweets. https://pagesix.com/2021/07/27/bachelorettes-andrew-s-speaks-out-on-past-offensive-tweets/ He’s apologizing, which I appreciate’, but I don’t want them to be rehashed and become a distraction to the show.
Not Michael Allio either. Don’t bring a child into the show.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:12 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I really liked Riley - the attorney from Long Island. Was he on Tayshia's season? Over 30, well -educated, doesn't need the followers as he has a profession...

But I have to confess if they landed Tyler as lead, I'd lose my sh*t, along with every other woman who follows the show!
According to RS Riley who was on Clare/Tayshia's season got engaged to Maurissa Gunn from Pilot Pete's season during BIP

Tyler is a rumored contestant for the upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:02 pm

I just looked at Michael A's IG and he's following a ton of former leads/contestants.

He was private for the longest time. When he was first revealed he was following 519 March 18th. He had 885 followers.

On Jun 29th he was verified on IG.

Today he's following 407. That's 112 less than when he was first revealed, plus he's following a lot of BN which I would assume he followed after he got back.

He has 223K followers.

He uses #bachelornation in a lot of his posts.

I'm not counting him out.

https://www.instagram.com/michael_alliol4/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:06 pm

jen689 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:I really liked Riley - the attorney from Long Island. Was he on Tayshia's season? Over 30, well -educated, doesn't need the followers as he has a profession...

According to RS Riley who was on Clare/Tayshia's season got engaged to Maurissa Gunn from Pilot Pete's season during BIP

Tyler is a rumored contestant for the upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars

I’d prefer to watch Tyler on DWTS rather than Bach. He does have some dancing ability.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:56 pm

I would strongly prefer to see Tyler as the Bachelor, but DWTS works, too.

Okay, here's a thought -- maybe the reason that Camila broke up with Tyler is that the Bach producers reached out to him, and he didn't give an immediate, "No." scratch  The producers would be derelict in their duties if they didn't at least try with him. He'd be ratings gold!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:23 am

I'd love to see Dr Joe or another MOC. I still think that Michael A might be their frontrunner, though. I like him and he has the personality to do well so will see if it happens.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:52 am

sdmom wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:I really liked Riley - the attorney from Long Island. Was he on Tayshia's season? Over 30, well -educated, doesn't need the followers as he has a profession. He may not be able to take time from work to do the show. Self-confident African American male.

I really like Dr Joe and think it’s time to cast an Asian lead, but unfortunately, like Riley, I don’t think he has enough followers (both under 100 K).

I hope it’s not Andrew Spencer, based on his past tweets. https://pagesix.com/2021/07/27/bachelorettes-andrew-s-speaks-out-on-past-offensive-tweets/ He’s apologizing, which I appreciate’, but I don’t want them to be rehashed and become a distraction to the show.
Not Michael Allio either. Don’t bring a child into the show.

All Jmo.

Amen to the bolded. :yes:

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:51 am

When do they need to pick a lead by? When does filming start?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:59 am

If they are back on schedule by the time they start filming TB, it looks like they'll start around mid September, (as in previous years) which means they'll be filming while Michelle's season is airing. Her premiere is Oct 19th.

Usually TB is not usually announced with exceptions, until a couple of weeks or so before filming starts. This year it will be interesting.

TB usually wraps up the week before the US Thanksgiving and usually premieres the first Monday after New Years.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:28 am

@GuardianAngel Great info thanks for posting
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:24 pm

More trolling...

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1427802393362632706
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:52 pm

@ariwolf thanks!

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1427802393362632706

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Jolena
mbl
Kels0012
jojo47
jen689