SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:20 pm

It's nice to see a F1 get so much recognition for his contribution to helping people for a good cause. Nothing wrong with podcast and interviews with both the lead and the F1 but this is so different than what I'm used to seeing after a season.

It's so great it's not all about tabloids and interviewers asking the same silly questions about other contestants when the F1 is standing right there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:40 pm

Thank goodness for Zac and Tayshia!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:55 pm

@GuardianAngel Amen... its because this particular F1 has substance.. I am so proud of Zac and happy for Tayshia...

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:39 am

I am thankful that TPTB decided to show us a love story.
I am thankful Tayshia was open to explore relationships with multiple guys, and eventually chose Zac.
I am thankful Zac was willing to put many areas of his life on hold to find love on TV.
I am thankful to witness two adorable dorks falling in love, to see their passion, admiration for each other and building each other up.
I am grateful they don’t post on SM all the time but give fans enough nuggets, so their relationship can continue to grow.

I don’t know when I will see another season like this, so allow me to go back to watch their season over and over again...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:17 am

@sdmom we are also thankful to Clare for loving up to Dale and allowing Tayshia have an opportunity with the guys.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:46 am

sdmom wrote:I am thankful that TPTB decided to show us a love story.
I am thankful Tayshia was open to explore relationships with multiple guys, and eventually chose Zac.
I am thankful Zac was willing to put many areas of his life on hold to find love on TV.
I am thankful to witness two adorable dorks falling in love, to see their passion, admiration for each other and building each other up.
I am grateful they don’t post on SM all the time but give fans enough nuggets, so their relationship can continue to grow.

I don’t know when I will see another season like this, so allow me to go back to watch their season over and over again...

Throwing shade at a certain couple?😀😀😃But I get you and I'm with you👍😉😉

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:07 am

Zac got the vaccine today

Source: https://twitter.com/zacwclark/status/1352239485459845121

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:32 am

bachlorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 50 97833510

https://instagram.com/stories/zayshiafan/2491565207389820474?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1zzsdy1t8nxo

Original here: https://www.bancroft.org/event/trivia-night-virtual/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:47 am

:yes: :yes: :yes: Obsessed with Zayshia, so I go back to watch their season over and over. I was boomed that they didn't post much, but now I believe that's the way togo. I see her being very protective of her relationship.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:00 pm

Zac support another cause for Tyler Smith’s YeeYee

https://instagram.com/stories/releaserecoveryfoundation/2491764966710824501?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1o4zla1qiaeju

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:27 pm

Tayshia Adams' Relationship Tip For Spicing Things Up Is So Useful

"For me — Zac and I — we have started to get into some TV shows," Adams told Amabile. "We are now watching Kingdom. If you haven't seen Kingdom, it's freaking good and that's kind of how we end our evenings." But even though they like to binge the Netflix show together, Adams said they'll also do something different every now and then to keep their relationship fresh.

"The other day I was like, 'You know what? I'm not watching [Kingdom]. Let's not watch Kingdom," Adams continued. "Let's blast the music, order some good food, and talk and chill." Before they knew it, they were having a spontaneous day at home together. "We started dancing around the freaking house," she added. "We had some really good conversations."

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/tayshia-adams-relationship-tip-for-spicing-things-up-is-so-useful-58465495

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:32 pm

Jane Austen wrote:

Throwing  shade at a certain couple?😀😀😃But I get you and I'm with you👍😉😉

No shade, only love here!

Must protect Zayshia at any cost!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive