SELECT CONTENT

J.P. Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - J.P. Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: J.P. Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:54 pm

@justcallmegranny I agree with your post and am a firm believer of that, but I'm curious how that relates to JP?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - J.P. Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: J.P. Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by justcallmegranny Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@justcallmegranny I agree with your post and am a firm believer of that, but I'm curious how that relates to JP?

There were multiple links stating JP had filed for divorce, a comment or two saying it made them sad, thus my comment.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:19 pm

@justcallmegranny thank you for clarifying. I didn't understand the comment, "JP filing." I didn't know who filed for divorce, and it didn't make much difference to me, because yes, that's one of the steps to move on. I hope he meets someone if that's what he's looking for.

I love his pictures on IG of his adorable children and the fun they have.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:34 pm

Their children are going to a lot of different activities!!!!!   JP and Ashley seems to be doing a very good job at raising them even though they are separated (divorced). My only hope is that JP finds love.  We know Ashley have.  JP remains one of my fav of all time!

Last edited by Fleurdesel on Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:01 pm

I know that Ashley has been dating someone but hope that JP finds someone special also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:10 am

beatingheart

EXCLUSIVE: J.P. Rosenbaum Celebrates Father’s Day with Bachelor Nation!

bachelorette - J.P. Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 2 6c52005feb0a4798a5ff865e13ed023f_md

Celebrating Father’s Day!

Bachelor Nation fans first met J.P. Rosenbaum on Season 7 of “The Bachelorette,” where he met the mother of his two kids, Ashley Hebert.

While J.P. and Ashley are no longer a couple, the two still co-parent their adorable kids, son Ford and daughter Essie.

Now, as we get ready to celebrate Father’s Day, J.P. is stopping by to chat with BachelorNation.com exclusively about Father’s Day and what it means to him to be a dad.

Check out J.P.’s full interview below!

https://bachelornation.com/2023/06/09/exclusive-j-p-rosenbaum-celebrates-father-s-day-with-bachelor-nation/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:29 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:03 pm

Aw, that's so sad. Thinking of JP, his kids, and family in this hard time. sad

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:47 pm

Oh, that strikes so close to home. My own mom is still in hospital and it is one step forward, two steps back.

You can never have enough time. So sorry for their loss.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:53 pm

OH my gosh! I'm so very sad to read this. My sympathies to the Rosenbaum family.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:56 am

So very sad. Prayers to JP and family.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelorette - J.P. Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 2 1f49c

bachelorette - J.P. Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 bachelorette - J.P. Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 bachelorette - J.P. Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 bachelorette - J.P. Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:18 pm

@bluwavz I loved meeting JPs mom during his HT date. Very classy woman who clearly loved her family. What a hole is left in their lives now - one filled both with sadness and memories. She seemed too young ...

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

J.P. Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+6
Linds911
4merBachAddict
Norcalgal
Sprite
Billysmom