SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:24 pm

Norcalgal wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/derek-hough-admits-he-was-faking-it-during-early-dwts-seasons/

Well, that explains why I wasn't crazy about him, I just didn't like him. Now I know, and I also know why I like him as a judge. He is himself and is enjoying it. yes

@emiusacska Same here re the politicians and crazy lady. I want good contestants who go on the show, for no other reason other than to learn how to dance, improve every week with the goal of winning the trophy. I also don't want someone with a strong fan base to win, when they have two left feet. jmo's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:29 pm

In the future, I’d like to see some Paralympic athletes on the show.
They have very inspiring stories and I would love to see what they can accomplish on the dance floor!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:29 pm

I thought that Matt turned in a middle-of-the-pack performance tonight. Like a lot of tall guys, he is having a difficult time trying to figure out what to do with his body. I'm not convinced that Lindsay is the best partner for him, but we will see.

There are lots of good dancers and promising dancers this season. I think that two dark horses are Jimmie Allen and Christine Chiu.

I thought I saw JoJo Siwa and Jenna take a major stumble together, but it sure wasn't reflected in the judges scores. Did anyone else see that?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:04 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUEM09Klvq1/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:02 am

I liked tonight's show more than I expected. I still wish we had a different host, like Tom Bergeron for instance. So far I'm rooting for Alan and his partner.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:38 am

pavalygurl wrote:I liked tonight's show more than I expected.  I still wish we had a different host, like Tom Bergeron for instance.   So far I'm rooting for Alan and his partner.

Amanda Kloots is really good. IMO she will go far. I think she has Broadway experience.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:51 am

Amanda Kloots is the one I am rooting for. Read her book about her late husband Nick Cordero and admire that women so much. She's genuine and beautiful. Hope she'll go far! All in all, there is a very good level of competition this season. Should be fun to watch!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:51 pm

@Fleurdesel Thanks for mentioning Amanda Kloots. I didn't know she was on. I followed Nick's struggles. It was heartbreaking.

I missed it last night but looking forward to it next week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:52 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I liked tonight's show more than I expected.  I still wish we had a different host, like Tom Bergeron for instance.   So far I'm rooting for Alan and his partner.

I also really miss Tom as host. I think this season has some good dancers. It sure felt like there were more dancers than usual last night. And several celebs that I’ve never heard of.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:46 pm

jojo47 wrote:

I also really miss Tom as host. I think this season has some good dancers. It sure felt like there were more dancers than usual last night. And several celebs that I’ve never heard of.

If I have never heard of them, I don't consider them celebs...which applies to more and more people on these shows. It used to be D list celebrities and now IMO they are more and more down to the Z's.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:24 pm

Thank heavens DWTS invited Matt on this season if for no other reason that it got him to shave off that awful beard. I'm convinced he was advised he would not get many votes looking like "Sasquatch" no matter how good a dancer he was. cantstopl

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:29 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Thank heavens DWTS invited Matt on this season if for no other reason that it got him to shave off that awful beard. I'm convinced he was advised he would not get many votes looking like "Sasquatch" no matter how good a dancer he was. cantstopl

Lol oh yes this is correct I bet
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Luvstruck
jojo47
pavalygurl
Maddy
emiusacska