SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs - MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:17 pm

Emily is a Senior Entertainment Editor for US Weekly according to her Twitter bio. She seems to be in the know!

https://twitter.com/emilylongeretta

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mafs - MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:mafs - MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1710264613

‘Married at First Sight’ Season 12 Cast: Meet the Newlyweds

Will “I do” last forever? Married at First Sight returns to Atlanta for season 12 as five new couples meet their spouse at the altar. For the first time in MAFS history, one of the singles has already been divorced, which brings added pressure to the entire experiment.

mafs - MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Vincent-briana-Married-at-First-Sight

Vincent and Briana
Briana, 28, is ready to hang up her single hat for good and meet her soulmate with whom she can build an empire. Meanwhile, Vincent, 27, already thought he had met The One but his ex was not ready for marriage. He hopes to find a dance partner for life.

mafs - MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Chris-paige-Married-at-First-Sight

Chris and Paige
Paige, 25, has a successful career, has owned a home since she was 22 and is ready for the next chapter: marriage. Chris, 27, was raised by pastors and strongly believes that the show has answered his prayers in finding his soulmate.

mafs - MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Clara-ryan-Married-at-First-Sight

Clara and Ryan
Ryan, 29, hopes for a love like his parents have — they've been married for 30 years — and he wants to start a family. Clara, 27, strongly believes everything happens for a reason, hoping this will be her last relationship

mafs - MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Haley-jake-Married-at-First-Sight

Haley and Jacob
Jacob, 38, wants children and knows that the time is now. He also strongly believes that arranged marriages work. Haley, 28, is more than ready to find The One despite having trust issues in the past.

mafs - MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Virginia-erik-Married-at-First-Sight

Virginia and Erik
Erik, 34, has been married once before and doesn't want to waste any more time. Virginia, 26, feels that her failed romances in the past have prepared her for a successful marriage.

MAFS: Matchmaking Special airs on Lifetime Wednesday, December 30, at 8 p.m. ET. MAFS: Kickoff Special airs on Wednesday, January 6, at 8 p.m. ET. The new season of Married at First Sight premieres on Wednesday, January 13, at 8 p.m. ET.
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/married-at-first-sight-season-12-cast-meet-the-newlyweds/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

mafs - MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:00 pm

Does anyone know besides Life Time where else can this season be watched? I have told a friend about it but she doesn't have Life Time and I've seen it on SLICE which I've checked and it is last season's show from New Orleans. Any suggestions please.

mafs - MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:03 pm

@Brill I used to be able to get links but then they stopped. I have tried so many options but couldn't find anything else. I have added Lifetime to my cable because it wasn't included in my package.

I'll look again for links.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:33 am

It's okay. I found last week's show on You Tube. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mafs - MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:54 pm

@Brill that's awesome!! :claphands

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:00 pm

Bringing this over from the episode thread so it doesn't get buried.

GuardianAngel wrote:@Brill I thought in the first set of previews a couple of weeks ago there were more than one couple with the blindfold. I must have been mistaken since it was Ryan's idea.

@Ruqibabe I am hopeful too. Three is a good number! Thanks for the link! The pictures in that link are interesting. I wonder at what point were they shot.

I'm not sure about Chris, he doesn't look happy in that IG pic, doesn't appear to have a ring on but it could be the angle. I'm not sure about Clara. She's the one who said she likes what she likes does what she wants and no one tells her otherwise, paraphrasing. But it could be foreshadowing too. You can see Erik and Vincent have what looks like a wedding band.

Haley and Jacob look like they are doing a photoshoot because they have too. Hope I'm wrong, I like him.

Vincent
mafs - MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu251

Eric

mafs - MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu250

This is hard to tell. When I enlarge it it gets fuzzy so I can't tell for sure if it's a ring on his hand or just part of his fingers. The picture could be flipped and therefore her ring hand is cut off.
mafs - MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu249

Flipped

Chris

mafs - MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu252

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKAZI-0JJoo/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:56 pm

I found some last names but I haven't looks for SM.

-Clara Fergus

-Ryan Oubre

Jacob Harder

-Haley?

Virginia Coombs

Eric?

-Vincent Morales

-Briana Morris

-Paige Banks

-Chris William

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:07 pm

Erik and Virginia have seemed to file for divorce. I saw this on Reddit that posted as something that MAFSfan has sleuthed out.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:04 pm

I didn't think they'd last. They were too different in their personalities and outlook on life imo

Married at First Sight star Virginia said they were still together right before their divorce documents hit. SD got hold of the documents one hour after they were available. Erik Lake doesn’t have to pay any money, nor does Virginia Coombs. They only used Erik’s lawyer, so she had to sign a waiver saying she knew it was his lawyer and that she should seek her own legal counsel.
https://soapdirt.com/married-at-first-sight-erik-lake-virginia-coombs-filed-divorce-today-split-since-april/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 12 - Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum