SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:43 pm

@Linds911 thank you for clarifying! So it looks like we are a week behind.

I checked On Demand last night, it says Season2 but it's the old season. :headbanging

(Between this and NHL blackouts I'm going to MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2292733854 ) laugh out loud

I will make a point to check next week's guide to see what time it's on. I'm thinking it's on before MAFS or definitely after because that's when I noticed it last week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:25 pm

I'm curious why Amelia and Bennett from last season aren't on Couples Cam. Are they still married? Their wedding photo shows up in the beginning of the episodes but no videos of them appear.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f49c

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:46 am

Linds911 wrote:I'm curious why Amelia and Bennett from last season aren't on Couples Cam. Are they still married? Their wedding photo shows up in the beginning of the episodes but no videos of them appear.

Amelia''s Residency has kept them from making regular appearances, but they have been on the Show.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:48 pm

This is on far too late for me. It comes on after MAFS which is 11pm Eastern. I never did find it again earlier so thanks for any updates.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:29 am

@2observe Thanks for the info!

Jessica and Austin finally bought a house and now they have lots of re-modeling to do! Can't wait to see what it looks like when they are done.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f49c

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 13, 2021 9:47 pm

Go to the link for the full article. I'm confused again when it comes to this franchise. Most of them are the same from Season 2 and they list 13 couples?? Isn't that a lot?

I changed the title of this thread to just Couples Cam. It was titled Season two but we only had 1 1/2 pages so I thought we'll just use this thread for discussion.

Meet the Cast of Married at First Sight: Couples' Cam Season 3
From season one cast members Jamie and Doug to season nine fan-favorites Deonna and Greg, many couples are giving viewers an intimate look at life after the Married at First Sight experiment came to an end. Plus, Married at First Sight's most recent matches Virginia and Erik as well as Briana and Vincent will be joining Couples' Cam.

One happy couple you won't see this season? Clara and Ryan. But don't freak out and assume there is trouble in paradise. The newlyweds shared a glimpse into their reality today.

"Married life has been great," the couple exclusively told E! News. "We've enjoyed the quiet time to ourselves since the cameras have left. You take so many little things for granted like your first TV show binge (Game of Thrones), your first dinner date (without cameras), your first vacation (we don't talk about Vegas). We can confidently say that we prefer to spend our nights with each other without half a dozen onlookers."

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1268839/meet-the-cast-of-married-at-first-sight-couples-cam-season-3

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 15, 2021 1:41 am

@GuardianAngel It's all the currently married couples will be appearing, so after this past season there are 13 couples. Only 2 won't be appearing (Clara and Ryan, and Amelia and Bennett.) They aren't always on though usually just show 3-4 couples an episode.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 15, 2021 9:09 pm

@Linds911 thanks!

I found another article. Posting here for easy reference (which I need to refer to laugh out loud )

Eleven of the twelve couples who starred on Season 2 of Couples Cam -- everyone except Amelia Fatsi and Bennett Kirschner -- will be returning for the third season premiering with a two-hour episode on Wednesday, June 2 at 8PM ET/PT on Lifetime.
In addition to the 11 veteran couples, Season 3 of Married at First Sight: Couples Cam will also star new Season 12 couples Virginia Coombs and Erik Lake as well as Briana Myles and Vincent Morales.

The 11 returning couples include Season 1 couple Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner, Season 5 couple Ashley Petta and Anthony D'Amico, Season 6 couple Jephte Pierre and Shawniece Jackson, Season 7 couple Danielle Bergman and Bobby Dodd, and Season 8 couples AJ Vollmoeller and Stephanie Sersen as well as Kristine Killingsworth and Keith Dewar.

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1268839/meet-the-cast-of-married-at-first-sight-couples-cam-season-3

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:41 pm

MAFSFan posted an IG story a post from Virginia stating that Virginia and Erik are permanently done, won't be getting back together and this will be playing out the next 2 months on Couples Cam.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:57 pm

Here's the story.

Ending the experiment for good? Less than one year after tying the knot on Married at First Sight, Erik Lake and Virginia Coombs are getting a divorce, Us Weekly confirms.

The pair, who appeared on season 12 of the Lifetime hit series and married on August 31, 2020, have been living apart since April, according to court documents filed in June.

What the heck does this mean?

The pair added, “While we have decided to get a divorce, we aren’t closing the doors on a possible future together.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/married-at-first-sights-erik-lake-virginia-coombs-split/#:~:text=Less%20than%20one%20year%20after,court%20documents%20filed%20in%20June.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:55 pm

GA, Virginia and Erik said that a long while back. I think that was when people first found the document. Plus they were on Couples Cam, which is for couples that are still together. At least that's what some thought that it could be. She is no longer trying to pretend they are working on anything, that I can see.

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:04 pm

Yeah, Virginia is done pretending there is any possibility of them getting back together.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Couples Cam - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
GuardianAngel
suzq
Linds911
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: