SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:52 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
luvstx wrote:Sorry to say I am sure we will see Victoria on BIP
Definitely.. she needs to redeem herself especially since I think there were major editing happening.. Yes, she lacks self awareness and was Definitely mean to some ladies but i don't think she said everything that was shown in that particular context..

That applies to everyone, every season. She said way too much nasty stuff about way too many people for me to be able to excuse her. If she does make it to BIP, I hope they don't redeem her. They will probably throw her even more under the bus...kind of like a female Chad.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:53 pm

Rachel reminds Matt of home... Hmmmm... Georgia -- North Carolina.. This guy ain't going to be bothered about the allegations..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:57 pm

Rachael has an intriguing beauty about her. I can see the relationship forming that has been hidden from us. Matt likes the Southern charm as opposed to the abrasive behavior of the de-crowned queen. JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:58 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:59 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:59 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:04 pm

Rachel is getting extreme assurance from Matt... Yalll, she is looking like the front runner.. they already exchange the falling in love speech..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:05 pm

How and Why did Mari go home??

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:07 pm

I felt more chemistry between Michele and Matt than Rachel and Matt... Is it just me??

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:10 pm

Rachael is exciting for Matt. Enough said.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:10 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Rachel is getting extreme assurance from Matt... Yalll, she is looking like the front runner.. they already exchange the falling in love speech..

I feel as if I have no idea why they are both falling in love with one another. Have I missed something?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:11 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Rachael is exciting for Matt.  Enough said.  

Little Matt.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
blueblues
BigFanXXX
Doats
philphan
Maddy