SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:15 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9908191/The-Bachelor-fans-fuming-Brooke-Cleal-given-unfair-advantage.html

She's not winning any friends poor Brooke.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:22 am

@dolcimumma, that’s not good, yikes. It’s just crazy to me that all of the spoiler F3 are shown with tainted edits by the producers. But at this rate Holly will have the audience support vs Brooke anyways.

Also do you find it weird that most of the girls interviewed so far are tipping Jay for the win despite spoiler not having her in F2….I find that bizarre and don’t recollect anyone being tipped for the win that never made F2 before Suspect

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:25 am

mercieme wrote:@dolcimumma, that’s not good, yikes. It’s just crazy to me that all of the spoiler F3 are shown with tainted edits by the producers. But at this rate Holly will have the audience behind vs Brooke anyways.

Also do you find it weird that most of the girls interviewed so far are tipping Jay for the win despite spoiler not having her in F2….I find that bizarre and don’t recollect anyone being tipped for the win that never made F2 before Suspect

I guess the other girls saw what most of us have been seeing in terms of Jimmy being super into Jay, and whatever happened with her happened after most of them have left. They are most likely finding the edit confusing.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:33 am

@mercieme I am really finding this season hard to follow. I think the only connection they could see was the one with he had with Jay and that Holly really is a Stephen Bradbury as someone mentioned here or on another thread which by the way is hilarious!! cantstopl what are the current sports bet stats. Also I just saw an ad for hometown week which starts next week and Jimmy saying he's been blindsided yet again. I mean for goodness sake how naive is this guy! It was a very very quick ad showing only snippets of Jay, Jimmy & Brooke. About 10 seconds max I would say it was.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:56 am

Wonder why betting has been suspended on Carlie?

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Screen10

source; Sportsbet

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:07 am

@dolcimumma Could it be punters are zoning on her due to Jimmy’s mum’s approval and her SD tonight? But that shouldn’t matter if the spoiler is correct, right? Don't they just pay for the F1 being correct? Carlie not making F4 is surprising to me especially since the swimming SC we still have to identify looks like her IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:21 am

mercieme wrote:@dolcimumma Could it be punters are zoning on her due to Jimmy’s mum’s approval and her SD tonight? But that shouldn’t matter if the spoiler is correct, right? Don't they just pay for the F1 being correct? Carlie not making F4 is surprising to me especially since the swimming SC we still have to identify looks like her IMO.

Not sure sorry I don't know much about betting at all, just thought those that are up to speed on it might think it was interesting. Just read Laura's interview on ten play and pretty boring really no goss at all from her to repor,t here is the link though in case you'd like to read

https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/articles/my-heart-sank-laura-oloughlin-reveals-the-most-difficult-moment-of-her-bachelor-experience/tpa210819sbdmr

source: tenplay

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:37 pm

The storylines are so whack this season that if Sportsbet didn’t exist we would have no idea who the F1 is was laugh out loud
The only one I really saw chemistry with was Jay, but now that’s gone off the boil, and VampBrooke is giving me bunny boilerish vibes now, which I guess would leave Holly as the nice safe choice, who will probably get no more doubt now that her nemesis is gone.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:52 pm

@Dirty Street Pie your user name always make me remember, Laurina Fleure,  the one and only original villain as far as I am concerned giggling. At this rate, I would even take Blake Garvey’s season over this one considering the absolute crap show Blake gave us after his season ended laugh out loud

On another note, I listened to Sierrah’s interview with Laura and Matty J that was released today, and she comes across mad funny, really owned her edit on the show too. Matty J asked Sierrah who he should put his money on to win the season, and she said Jay…I was like Sierrah, are you for real and watching the same show as the rest of us KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 3806527698

ETA - @Agent99, do you plan on listening to SD’s podcast this week, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:36 am

@dolcimumma, you had posted that Jimmy called Tahnee a legend in some interview. I just listened to Jimmy’s interview on Weds with Bec, Cosi and Lehmo and he mentioned that he will be best mates with Tahnee. Since we know Tahnee is besties with Holly, that’s another evidence that Holly is F1 IMO, not that we need more proof  laugh out loud

Also Stephanie did the interview with Bec, Cosi and Lehmo (link below) and they tricked her by asking “you reckon him and Holly will last” and she said “no”.  And then she quickly added that “only if he ends up with Holly” but then plead the fifth on why she thinks they won’t last. Jimmy would beg to differ though, he is rock solid confident with Holly based on his post show interviews.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bec-cosi-and-lehmo-catch-up-safm-adelaide/id1450127786?i=1000532436110

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:05 am

mercieme wrote:@dolcimumma, you had posted that Jimmy called Tahnee a legend in some interview. I just listened to Jimmy’s interview on Weds with Bec, Cosi and Lehmo and he mentioned that he will be best mates with Tahnee. Since we know Tahnee is besties with Holly, that’s another evidence that Holly is F1 IMO, not that we need more proof  laugh out loud

Also Stephanie did the interview with Bec, Cosi and Lehmo (link below) and they tricked her by asking “you reckon him and Holly will last” and she said “no”.  And then she quickly added that “only if he ends up with Holly” but then plead the fifth on why she thinks they won’t last. Jimmy would beg to differ though, he is rock solid confident with Holly based on his post show interviews.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bec-cosi-and-lehmo-catch-up-safm-adelaide/id1450127786?i=1000532436110

Too funny cantstopl ! Oops!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:25 am

mercieme wrote:Also Stephanie did the interview with Bec, Cosi and Lehmo (link below) and they tricked her by asking “you reckon him and Holly will last” and she said “no”.  And then she quickly added that “only if he ends up with Holly”

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 3806527698 That's what we call a gotcha.  I'm going to miss Steph; her narration was good value.

I find it super interesting that so many (all?) of the evictees are saying they think Jay will win, since IMO they all know damn well she doesn't. Looks to me like Jay has been voted Miss Congeniality by the other girls even if Jimmy did a 180 on her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme