SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 66 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:06 am

laugh out loud

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9964505/Are-Bachelor-couple-Jimmy-Nicholson-Holly-Kingston-having-baby.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:39 am

Dear Daily Mail, Lemme tell you something real quick, if Sportsbet actually believe something will happen there is NO WAY they are paying you odds of 12.00 on it.  laugh out loud   1.20 maybe, but 12.00 basically means THERE IS NO CHANCE IT IS HAPPENING.

Meanwhile, I think Steph being mad about Jay's edit and saying feeling ill is karma for being "a lying piece of sh*t" is her way of admitting she lied about Jay not not wanting kids, yeah? https://www.instagram.com/stories/ssgl/2657354236519482886/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:54 am

Even she noticed Holly's situation laugh out loud

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Img_8810

source:https://www.instagram.com/ssgl/

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:56 am

Bobette wrote:Dear Daily Mail, Lemme tell you something real quick, if Sportsbet actually believe something will happen there is NO WAY they are paying you odds of 12.00 on it.  laugh out loud   1.20 maybe, but 12.00 basically means THERE IS NO CHANCE IT IS HAPPENING.

Meanwhile, I think Steph being mad about Jay's edit and saying feeling ill is karma for being "a lying piece of sh*t" is her way of admitting she lied about Jay not not wanting kids, yeah? https://www.instagram.com/stories/ssgl/2657354236519482886/

Was trying to find the post where Steph says that about Jay's edit, couldn't find?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:01 am

@dolcimumma It's the story pane I linked and the one after - do they not work for you?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:19 pm

Bobette wrote:@dolcimumma It's the story pane I linked and the one after - do they not work for you?

No I couldn't get it via your link it just goes to her account but no specific story, I tried to go through her stories but they were all from about a year ago. Which story was it?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:27 pm

@dolcimumma Hmmm weird.  The stories from yesterday are still showing for me - two throwbacks to a viewing party then the ones talking about Jay.

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 TJAv5Jb

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 V0NlTUx

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 UwnxapM

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Q2UOKwG

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:30 pm

Bobette wrote:@dolcimumma Hmmm weird.  The stories from yesterday are still showing for me - two throwbacks to a viewing party then the ones talking about Jay.

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 TJAv5Jb

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 V0NlTUx

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 UwnxapM

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Q2UOKwG

Source

I don't follow her? maybe that's why? but I am not seeing the above at all when I go to her insta, weird. Thanks for bringing those over! What's the Jay one please?

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:49 pm

Poor Holly

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9967639/Sam-Pang-confuses-Bachelor-winner-Holly-Kingston-runner-Brooke-Cleal-HYBPA.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:18 am

@dolcimumma Steph just says she's mad about the way Jay was edited and pretty much admits she made up the rumour about her not wanting kids.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:19 am

Bobette wrote:@dolcimumma Steph just says she's mad about the way Jay was edited and pretty much admits she made up the rumour about her not wanting kids.  

thumbsup

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:00 am

dolcimumma wrote:Poor Holly

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9967639/Sam-Pang-confuses-Bachelor-winner-Holly-Kingston-runner-Brooke-Cleal-HYBPA.html

Also it was embarassing when Ed said he should have pick Brooke and something like he would have picked Brooke.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 66 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme