SELECT CONTENT

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:07 pm

Apparently, Matt and Rachel are at Nemacolin reliving their time together from his season. I saw his mother is there too as she is in one of Rachel's IG stories.

Kind of crazy to see that out of the 2020 filming season that these 2 are still going strong. I wish them even more luck in their relationship.

I can try and post later if no one else does before I do.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

dwts - Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:54 pm

That's a nice idea. They are lucky they can go back there. Here are some shots. A lot of food pics and some scenery shots. Matt mentions in his IG they are going to Italy. I'm not sure when.

dwts - Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 25 110

dwts - Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 25 Captu757

dwts - Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 25 210

dwts - Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 25 310

https://www.instagram.com/stories/rachaelkirkconnell/2758377488469864941/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:18 am

@GuardianAngel thanks for posting the pics from their IG stories.

Italy sounds romantic. Good for them as they do a lot of traveling together.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:27 am

Just a tidbit from Rachel's IG story Q&A: apparently both she and Matt are living the Nomad life traveling all over the place staying at B&B's. Matt lease ended in December & Rachel is in between trying to get a new lease which is why they are just living the worldly life right now.

I must say after watching her IG stories, which Matt was answering questions too (they are on a road trip) I see that these two are really 100% compatible.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:21 am

i think they'll get engaged in the next 6-12 months
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:19 pm

@ariwolf I think so too honestly. Both seem to be really each other's person. Apparently, it was Matt who did make that move to get back with Rachel. She noted that all of that is revealed in his book.

They seem to now have a strong foundation.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:53 pm

I thought they were living together? That's a great idea to travel inbetween leases.

I see she has a jewellery line out. There are a couple of rings I like! Too bad it's in US dollars, but I do like all her 12 pieces.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:21 am

Well I guess with them traveling together and staying in B&B's as a couple it is almost like they are living together. They have actually been to a lot of states and events just having the time of their lives. Especially attending all of the exciting football games and everything.

They also stated in the Q&A that they are in the process of planning their trip to Italy together soon.

I saw her jewelry line and like a few of her pieces. I will make time to look through it all and may end up buying a few items.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:35 pm

What I meant was he has a lease that ended, and she has a lease that is coming to the end. I thought they were living together. Was she travelling back and forth?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What I meant was he has a lease that ended, and she has a lease that is coming to the end. I thought they were living together. Was she travelling back and forth?

No, they were not living together. Based on what Rachel stated, they were doing a lot of traveling together however, neither shared a lease/home together.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:32 am

@chasus71 yes thanks for clarifying.

It sounds like we'll be getting some nice pictures of them travelling.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:03 pm

Well, it looks like they are heading to Italy now based on Rachel's IG stories:
dwts - Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 25 Pictu138
dwts - Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 25 Pictu879
dwts - Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 25 Pictu879
https://www.instagram.com/rachaelkirkconnell/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+33
chasus71
ariwolf
Linds911
philphan
Mia_Leoni