SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:09 pm

Hi everyone I’m new to this site, but I just saw a new promo on TV for the finale..

1. Matt is seen talking to Michelle in the same outfit he’s wearing when he’s outside crying with Chris.

2. The ring box is 100% different from other promos

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:50 pm

@cupcakespiice Welcomeparty!

Glad to have you join us. Thanks for sharing your sluicing!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:09 am

I think the brown suit with paisley tie is the suit he wore to the last RC.  The brown plaid suit is his FRC suit, I think.  He is wearing that suit when standing near a fireplace with lanterns around - holding the rose.  I thinkit had gotten cold - he snow on the ground in one of the pics when he walking in the woods.

What I am confused about is his walkig up a dirt road up a hill - as if he was going to a FRC - he is in a blue suit.  But this could be on the way to something else - ??  Or just a promo shot of some sort...

Last edited by CHO on Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:18 am

@CHO you’re right about the rose ceremony. I think that shot of him walking up the hill was just promo.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:24 am

I've seen two different rings.
One was a thin diamond band with what looked like a heart shaped diamond as the main stone.
The other ring had a twisted two strand diamond band with a different looking diamond as the main stone. The one with the twisted band he is looking at - he has a grey long sleeve T on - and it looks as if someone else's hands are in the picture. I thought this might be Matt looking at rings with Neil Lane...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:03 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1370797307738914819?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:03 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1371144748849827841?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:15 pm

Thanks for posting those videos bluwavz. Have t say that I thought Matt’s comment “Is love enough?” Is quite prophetic...

They are definitely hinting that he may not propose. And, interestingly, my husband (who is unspoiled) called it correctly today. He even said he thinks that Matt’s mom would cause Matt to question whether he should actually get engaged and thinks Matt will give Rachael a ‘pre-engaement’ ring. Pretty perceptive!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:53 pm

It looks like Matt's "biggest decision" is not about who to propose to (I think he decided on Rachael some time ago,) but whether or not to propose marriage.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:16 pm

No wonder that Chris Harrison said after the show filmed that they will not do another Bachelor Franchise show with another person as lead who had not been a Franchise show before. Matt didn't seem to know or follow the rules which I found refreshing, but must have been stressful for those around him. He didn't follow their traditional format and good for him. This non-proposal is another example. I am sure that some people in production and at the network are ready for this season to go away, but I am glad that there was some implosion that happened which was not Matt's fault. I think this season and what has happened afterward is creating some needed change for BN. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:18 pm

[quote="bluwavz"]
The Bachelor: SEASON FINALE: 2510 (3/15)
March 10, 2021      

“2510” – As the landmark 25th season comes to a close, the two final women will meet Matt’s family and enjoy one last date before he hands out the final rose. After all this, Matt’s mind seems made up, but when a shocking last-minute development threatens to alter the course of his entire journey, will he give in to his fears or let his heart lead the way? Find out on the season finale of “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, MARCH 15 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

The final two women vying for Matt’s heart are the following:
Michelle, 27, a teacher from Edina, Minn.
Rachael, 24, a graphic designer from Cumming, Ga.

— ABC —

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2510-1/

So what exactly was Matt's biggest fear? In so many of the promos, he talks about being there to find a wife and knowing that this was to end in a proposal. So, it doesn't sound like an engagement was the issue. He does talk about fearing ending up like his father, but he supposedly resolved that after his discussion with Manny. If his mind was made up and he was letting Michelle go prior to the FRC, then what is the "last minute development" that threatened to alter his journey? How does breaking up with someone, as hard as it might be, alter your journey with another person you're choosing?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:27 pm

Is there any hint that Michelle panics and decides she can't go through with an engagement ? Does she break up with Matt ? Will he be afraid that he has gone on this journey - only to be rejected at the FRC ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 15 (Finale) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
whit90
dee
blueblues
locoforbach
2observe