SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Admin Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:25 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Is he the stylist for the show or a contestant? I'm confused.

I will post the confirmed contestants for season 3 in the episode 1 thread. We can use this thread to discuss people that might be on the show next season.

Thanks for you help. I appreciate it.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

No problem. I actually just looked him up because he was the best looking. Darn that he isn't a contestant. :giggle:

I know!!! LOL Me too!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:46 pm

This is Jeremiah James:

Im from a small town in Minnesota and its a wonderful place... My band is called From Joyce after my grandpa [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I love hunting and motorcycles, guns and whiskey, country and city and all at the same time : )

Here is a link to his Youtube Channel:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He likes wearing bandanas it seems.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:55 pm

I think this guy will be on the show next season:

His name is Christian Lopez:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:54 pm

I don't know if Danny Bopp will be a contestant or make an appearance on the show at some point. I am looking into this further.

I am a race car driver with fifteen years of racing experience and will be competing in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series/NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in 2011.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Why does he seem so short? Danny, that is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:03 am

atem wrote:Why does he seem so short? Danny, that is.

I agree. I think part of it is the last pic where he looks like he raided his grandpa's closet - technically the clothes fit but there's something off with the long coat and the button on the sweater that goes way too low. Who knows, maybe that's the style now but that outfit seems to be wearing him.
And that backdrops are a little weird. I did a double take on the little hose spigot between his knees in the last picture and couldn't help but think of the little deviled Ham ad with the first picture where he's posing with the pitchfork. Maybe I just don't understand the artistry of photo shoots. Rolling Eyes

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:28 am

I think Shaun Smith will be on the show next season.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:32 am

Jaybird wrote:

I agree. I think part of it is the last pic where he looks like he raided his grandpa's closet - technically the clothes fit but there's something off with the long coat and the button on the sweater that goes way too low. Who knows, maybe that's the style now but that outfit seems to be wearing him.
And that backdrops are a little weird. I did a double take on the little hose spigot between his knees in the last picture and couldn't help but think of the little deviled Ham ad with the first picture where he's posing with the pitchfork. Maybe I just don't understand the artistry of photo shoots. Rolling Eyes

I looked his modeling stats up and according to his official page he is:

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 170 lbs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was able to confirm he will be on the show next season. Smiley

Is this a better picture of Danny? I think so. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:08 am

WOAH!!!!! On the last 2. :uptonogood
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Love_Me wrote:

Is this a better picture of Danny? I think so. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:girlfan :fanningfan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:00 am

These guys are reallycute!!! I am really looking forward to the coming season now..........YOWSI!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:25 am

Aunties_Love wrote:These guys are reallycute!!! I am really looking forward to the coming season now..........YOWSI!!

:Holiday Welcome to this Forum Auntie! I hope more members decide to watch this show. It is one of my favorites now.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123