SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 21 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by jello1592 Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:45 pm

WOw, he is beautiful!

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 21 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Tristan, Cody Harris, Courtney and Bubba are all at the Blake Shelton concert together tonight in Pensacola, FL. I saw some pics and I truly believe Cody and Tristan are a couple and have been since right when the show finished. They are so cute and together alot.

Is Bubba dating Courtney, or just friends. Bubba's fb has lots of pictures of he and Courntey. Just wondering. hmmm If he's the next bachelor, guess not, but if he isn't, could be. Whatever, Bubba sure is happy post show. Bubba and Cody have been hanging out and hunting lately too.

This is not from the concert, but at the Chrome Horse Pub

Courtney Wilkerson Always #promoting Smiley @tristan_shelby9 @BubbaT2120 @WowCodyHarris [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7 hrs ago

Last edited by Gina on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Do you think Bubba and Courtney would make a good couple? I like both of them, but want Bubba to be the next lead.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:50 pm

I think Courtney's still a bit young for him? isn't she 21? Not that there is anything wrong. Just an observation. I think if Bubba isn't f1, and they continue this show, Bubba would be the next lead. Unless of course, he rejects their offer....
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Love_Me wrote:Do you think Bubba and Courtney would make a good couple? I like both of them, but want Bubba to be the next lead.
I think they would. It's hard to tell, because Tristan and Courtney are BFF's and Cody and Bubba are BFF's, so it could be Bubba and Courtney are only friends, and I have no idea what's going on, but they sure are together alot. I totally believe Cody and Tristan are in love and dating now, no doubt about that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:52 pm

dee wrote:I think Courtney's still a bit young for him? isn't she 21? Not that there is anything wrong. Just an observation. I think if Bubba isn't f1, and they continue this show, Bubba would be the next lead. Unless of course, he rejects their offer....

Bubba is my number 1 choice to be the next lead. I hope he accepts the offer. Can't you see Little Shaun being asked if Bubba turns it down? I like him, but it might not be as exciting. JMO

Courtney is young, but she seems wise beyond her years.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Do you think Bubba and Courtney would make a good couple? I like both of them, but want Bubba to be the next lead.
I think they would. It's hard to tell, because Tristan and Courtney are BFF's and Cody and Bubba are BFF's, so it could be Bubba and Courtney are only friends, and I have no idea what's going on, but they sure are together alot. I totally believe Cody and Tristan are in love and dating now, no doubt about that one.

Sorry guys, but who is Cody?

I watched SHA a little bit last season, so I feel somewhat late on the train. Was he a bachelor during the season 1?

Romans 8: 37-39
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Gina wrote:

Great Scoop Gina! I thought Tristan was dating one of her ex's we saw in that recent photo shoot she did. Were Cody and Tristan highschool sweethearts?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Gina wrote:

Great Scoop Gina! I thought Tristan was dating one of her ex's we saw in that recent photo shoot she did. Were Cody and Tristan highschool sweethearts?
Oh. I thought Cody and Tristan were BFFs? lol. And yeah, Courtney acts a lot more mature than a typical 21 yr old. I could see any of the above happen.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:59 pm

Courtney will be 22 on Feb. 28. But I agree, Love_Me, she's very mature for her age and going to be nurse. Bubba turned 30 in September, I don't see that as a big age difference. Guess we'll know more when they announce who the bachelor is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:13 am

Cody and Tristan:
12/16/11

From tweets Tristan went with him to his last PCA rodeo too. And they were together at Christmas and exchanged gifts.

Last edited by Gina on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:28 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:19 am

aww. They all look so cute. You've peaked my interest now, Gina! haha. I just don't want to get my hopes up.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123