SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 22 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:30 am

dee wrote:aww. They all look so cute. You've peaked my interest now, Gina! haha. I just don't want to get my hopes up.
Ha, I know. The only other guy I would have wanted for the bachelor if Bubba turned it down, was Cody Harris, duh. Looks like he is not available anymore. :awesome: Or, Collin, I almost forgot about him!!
Fans with Cody at the Blake Shelton concert tonight ~ he is so cute
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's hilarious. Cody tweeted he's at the concert with Bubba. Tristan tweeted she's at the concert with Courtney. :giggle:
Like it's a secret. shhhh

Taken this month:
Cody and his mom:

Last edited by Gina on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 22 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:24 am

Oh, just look at what I've been missing in the contestants thread! Way to go, Gina girl. That pic of Tristan and Cody is so adorable. I agree with you, I think they are a couple. :gotcha:

I can hardly think of anyone more perfect for Tristan! :awesome:

Do Courtney and Tristan go to the same school? Does anyone know if they knew each other before the show? They are hanging out a lot now!

I can't see Courtney and Bubba together. I don't know why...maybe I'm in denial because I want him to be the next Bachelor so bad!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:43 am

Bubba with fans at the Blake Shelton Concert tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:23 pm

Bubba is going to the gym with Austin, who is quite buffed already. I think they probably are doing weight training.
I wonder if filming starts mid March? (I know, I'm reading way too much into it) :giggle:

I bet Omni fitness will be crowded after this post on fb:
Bubba Thompson
Bout to get My Swole on at the Gym with Austin Squires at Omni Fitness in Mobile
4 hrs ago

Katie C
Cowboys actually hit the gym? Thought you got your workout in the saddle? ;)
Hope you have a great workout.
about an hour ago

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Gina wrote: Bubba is going to the gym with Austin, who is quite buffed already. I think they probably are doing weight training.
I wonder if filming starts mid March? (I know, I'm reading way too much into it) :giggle:
Don't get my hopes up girl! haha
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:14 am

There was an article and picture of Jeremiah on the front page of today's Arts and Entertainment section of the St. Paul Pioneer Press newspaper.

Nothing new...just talked about him being one of 22 men vying for Paige Duke's heart. It also talked about them both living in MN, and her working for Krueger Farms.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:09 pm

The cover of Jeremiah's upcoming album. Not sure when it's out - he said soon, but that could mean anything. Maybe after he plays his song to Paige... that is if they even show it lol.

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:46 am

Jeremiah looks so good in this video:

StarCam's Jennifer Tapiero was at the 2012 People's Choice Awards After Party, where she talked to Jeremiah James and Aaron Sunde from the band From Joyce about what it's like opening for Brian McKnight, what it's like for them performing without their full band, and "Sweet Home Alabama".

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:58 am

This is kind of POST SHOW related. But remember Matt Beard... the guy who was eliminated the first episode? I think he's taken now. I believe he's dating David's sister, judging by these tweets.

DavidEllermann David Ellermann
@Paige_Duke haha these two... #soawesome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Paige_Duke Paige Duke
ā€œ@DavidEllermann: my sister Kellie and big Matt in Boston, awesome! #roll tide!!! pic.twitter.com/n2192P6Pā€ this makes me so happy!
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:17 am

David is the producer of SHA right?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by KKay Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:26 am

He was a contestant on SHA. The guy she went on the carriage ride with.

David Ellermann
David Ellermann, 30, is a commercial broker from Chicago, Ill. A self-motivated entrepreneur, David is proud of his roots and accomplishments. He is hoping to show this southern belle what the city is all about and prove that there are still gentlemen up north.

KKay

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:34 am

Love_Me wrote:David is the producer of SHA right?
oops, I should have clarified. But, like kkay says above, I meant David Ellerman, a contestant from this season.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123