SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:44 am

Season 3 official cast pictures and Bio's:

City Men:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Todd Doram/City

Todd
Doram, 30, is a luxury car salesman from Redondo Beach, Calif. Todd
enjoys finding different ways to stay active. He is looking for a sweet,
family-oriented southern belle and is out to prove that southern guys
are not the only ones that are gentlemen.

Shaun Bigos/City

Shaun Bigos, 25, is a worldwide shipping executive from New York, N.Y.
Shaun hates the country and everything about it. He enjoys clubbing on
the weekends and competes with his brother for ladies.

Severn Lang/City

Photo credit: Ron Jaffe/CMT

Severn Lang, 32, is a hairstylist and bag designer from Los Angeles,
Calif. Severn is very creative and plays multiple instruments including
the French horn. Severn is a hopeless romantic who feels his romantic
nature is wasted on Los Angeles women.

Ryan Borup/City

Ryan Borup, 22, is a professional poker player from Las Vegas, Nev.
Ryan, whose father was the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, is a
self-described adrenaline junkie. Ryan received a full scholarship to
college for swimming and diving.

Marcello Palmieri/City

Marcello Palmieri, 27, is an actor and model from Los Angeles, Calif.
Marcello stands up for what he believes in and loves the opportunities
his career has afforded him. Marcello enjoys escaping the city by
heading to the great outdoors.

Joey Vida/City

Joey Vida, 26, is a personal trainer from Linden, N.J. Joey is from a large Portuguese family and is a grandma’s boy. Joey has to have a tan at all times. Even though his girlfriend cheated on him, Joey still believes in true love.

Jeremy Levesque/City

Jeremy Levesque, 23, is a pharmaceutical engineer from Boston, Mass. Jeremy keeps a strict diet and exercise regimen. Jeremy is not a player and is looking for a nice girl. If he met the right girl, Jeremy said he would be ready for marriage right away.

Dustin Tavella/City

Dustin Tavella, 25, is a recording artist from Philadelphia, Penn. Dustin loves entertaining at children’s hospitals and has traveled the world doing missionary work. He is still a virgin, saving himself for marriage.

David Ellermann/City

David Ellermann, 30, is a commercial broker from Chicago, Ill. A self-motivated entrepreneur, David is proud of his roots and accomplishments. He is hoping to show this southern belle what the city is all about and prove that there are still gentlemen up north

Christian Lopez/City

Christian Lopez, 27, is a professional baseball player from Miami, Fla. Christian was drafted by the Tampa Bay Rays out of high school. He knows how to make a woman laugh and considers himself confident, affectionate and charming.

Country Men:

Andy Batkins/Country

Andy Batkins, 24, is an entrepreneur from Charleston, S.C. Andy bought his first house at 19 years old and has recently started a tennis business. Andy strives for success is searching for a woman that will form the power couple he has dreamed of.

Austin Squires/Country

Austin Squires, 26, is a preacher’s son and firefighter from Helena, Ala. Austin is looking for true love and wants to start a large family-with at least 3 children.

Bubba Thompson/Country

Bubba Thompson, 30, is a cowboy from Geneva, Ala. Bubba is a hard worker, tending to cattle all day and is the co-owner of Faith Cattle Company. He is proud to be one of the few remaining modern day cowboy’s and is looking for the perfect woman to join him on his ranch.

Chance Lawrence/Country

Chance Lawrence, 21, is a bull rider from Opelika, Ala. In the summertime, Chance loves to go mudding. Chance claims to be a “helpless, hopeless romantic” who loves to watch chick flicks.

Danny Bopp/Country

Danny Bopp,27, is a NASCAR driver from Lonedell, MO. He was just eleven years old when he first entered the world of competitive racing and under the guidance of his father, former NASCAR crew chief Glenn Bopp, he quickly rose through the semi-professional ranks. When not racing, he volunteers for animal rescue organizations and enjoys outdoor activities. Danny is looking for a strong female companion to join him as he seeks out new adventures.

They have the wrong picture for Danny. I will post it later.

Donny Fallgatter/Country

Donny Fallgatter, 32, is a singer/songwriter from Nashville, Tenn.
Donny is the former lead singer of KingBilly who grew up on a farm in
North Dakota. Donny has traveled worldwide with his music including a
USO tour for the troops in Iraq.

Jeremiah Korfe/Country

Jeremiah Korfe, 29, is a farmer from Clarissa, Minn. By day Jeremiah raises beef cows, corn and soybeans. By night he plays guitar and sings with his band. Jeremiah doesn’t think city guys have the work ethic that is learned from the farm.

Landon Chase/Country

Landon “Tex” Chase, 25, is a firefighter and paramedic from Fort Worth, Tex. Landon is a self-proclaimed “good ol’ boy” and avid hunter. Landon’s 18-month-old daughter is the light of his life.

Matt Beard/Country

Matt Beard, 29, is a mechanic and drag racer from Satsuma, Ala. Born in Talladega, Ala., Matt acquired a love for drag racing and fixing hot rods early in life.

Seth Tidwell/Country

Seth Tidwell, 24, is the owner of a MC/promotions company from Murfreesboro, Tenn. When not working, Seth spends most of his time with Brody, his Labrador. Seth realizes just how country he is when he visits big cities and wants to meet a girl he can't live without.

Shaun Smith/Country

Shaun Smith, 21, is a rodeo cowboy from Emmet, Ark. Shaun loves the rodeo life and comes from a long line of rodeo cowboys including his father. In his spare time, Shaun enjoys teaching kids how to rope.

Last edited by Love_Me on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by atem Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:27 am

Thanks! How old is Paige? Several are really young! I shouldn't be surprised that Jeremiah ended up being country and not city.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:46 am

I know this was just a typo, Love_Me, and I'm absolutely not poking fun, but I had to laugh that the Country Men are labeled "Courtney Men." The first thing I thought was, "Courtney has Ben, but she wants all of Paige's guys, too?!" rotfl I needed that laugh this morning.

Last edited by Archer23 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:01 am

I like Jeremiah of all the guys! Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Archer23 wrote:I know this was just a typo, Love_Me, and I'm absolutely not poking fun, but I had to laugh that the Country Men are labeled "Courtney Men." The first thing I thought was, "Courtney has Ben, but she want all of Paige's guys, too?!" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I needed that laugh this morning.
It was a typo, but it might have been a slight Freudian slip as well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:48 pm

San wrote:I like Jeremiah of all the guys! Smiley

He is cute San! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Right now Bubba is my favorite [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:14 pm

It has nothing to do with where they are from, but there are only 2 city guys, I'd look at twice. And that one guy, Shaun Bigos, they need to just put dbag under his pic. instead of his name. 😆

My favs from pictures:
1) Bubba, age 30
2) Jeremiah, age 29
3) Danny Bopp, age 27
4) Seth Tidwell, age 24 (maybe too young for her)
laugh out loud.

Last edited by Gina on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Paige JUST turned 24?!?! I thought she was in her late 20's. Wow!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by michie671 Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:22 am

CassidieSheets I am DYING over this! @Paige_Duke if this is any indication of how awesome all the boys were, you are one lucky girl... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

😆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
michie671
michie671

Female Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:17 am

^^ LOL That was pretty good
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:34 am

Paige put the vid on her fb and then she put this on Dustin's fb under the vid.:
Paige Duke OMG is this really what you wrote in AL?? LOL
2 hours ago
Dustin is getting alot of love under his picture on fb saying what a nice guy he is, etc
ETA: Anyone know what Paige's dad name is. Because a John Duke posted this on Dustin's fb under the vid. Maybe a relative or just a random fan with same last name?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] John Duke This is priceless...I've laughed til I hurt!!! Have a sneaky feeling the country boys will respond...can't wait!!!!
2 hours ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm

The 'Tribble Stare' part of that video was hilarious! It would be funny if the country boys responded in kind.

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123