SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 56 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:14 pm

Al wrote:Brandon Jones seems to have had a similar haircut in his second most recent insta post. Maybe him?
This is my initial guess as well. I couldn't find anyone else in the cast with a similar look.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:21 pm

Just looked at Will's pics, and it could possibly be him too with the color and cut. I was hoping he still wouldn't be there, but maybe it's one of those dates where she sends him home laugh out loud.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:39 pm

I think this is what’s been tripping me up. I haven’t been leaving room for error on the eliminated list, trying to make this guy fit into some box. That untucked shirt looks like Brandon would wear something like that. I’m basing this off of nothing, laugh out loud.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:40 pm

IDK I'm looking at this and it looks like maybe she was just getting in the car, so one of her feet? is off the ground making her taller? Do we know where this building is?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Do we know where this building is?

it's the Marquette, the hotel they are staying at.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:13 pm

Al wrote:Just looked at Will's pics, and it could possibly be him too with the color and cut. I was hoping he still wouldn't be there, but maybe it's one of those dates where she sends him home laugh out loud.

I could have sworn I saw somewhere that Will had posted a story of some sort awhile back. I know Bachelorscoop had a IG story about this as well. So I believe Will Urena has been out for a bit.

Now that I looked back on it, the guy last night on the date could be Brandon, like others have stated earlier. I completely forgot he was still there but going over his IG (which is public) his pictures really are similar to the guy in the video from last night. IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks.

I wanted to look at the outside to see if there's a curb there that might distort height. There is but that doesn't tell me anything.

But like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm basing this on nothing. laugh out loud

Love that line!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sorry forgot to ask. Brandon that's running away from responsibility? laugh out loud

He doesn't look tall enough to me, but he sure likes his white sneakers, so maybe.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:15 pm

It's Brandon. It was his birthday as well yesterday (fyi).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:16 pm

Just to add on... His friend recognized him on bachlert insta and said it was him and it was his birthday (Brandon)!

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for sharing! I trust friends to recognize each other.

Last edited by Al on Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:22 am

SpecialK wrote:Just to add on...  His friend recognized him on bachlert insta and said it was him and it was his birthday (Brandon)!

Which friend? Is this IG your account?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 56 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel