SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:09 pm

I feel like Michelle will be more chill than Katie. I'm hoping that she worries less about getting engaged and more about who she's compatible with for a relationship. I think the show plays games with your mind and TPTB don't help you.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:15 pm

chasus71 wrote:Wow she looks amazing strikingly beautiful and just happy. I truly hope her Guy is in the mix already for this date they are filming. I believe some guys played football while some may have played basketball for colleges or pro perhaps (some baseball players too?). This should be an interesting date. I suspect another RC will follow this date?

Re the bold. That was the first thing that came to my mind. She just had alone time with her guy who she immediately liked.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - IA she has a calming demeanor about her which I hope TPTB don't mess up (but probably will)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:37 am

Does anyone know if they showed a preview or clip of some sort for Michelle's season? I could have sworn I saw some tweets about this on twitter.

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:43 am

chasus71 wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does anyone know if they showed a preview or clip of some sort for Michelle's season? I could have sworn I saw some tweets about this on twitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:46 am

Thank you so much for the link. I know it is short but great to see it. Michelle looks glamorous in this little clip. Yes budget back on laugh out loud!!

cupcakespiice wrote:
chasus71 wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:02 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for posting the IG video. I cant wait for Michelle's season. In this clip she looks stunning, what a beautiful dress she has on. You can tell the production budget may have gone up for her season, laugh out loud JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:41 pm

Jason posted in his IG story that he last saw Kaitlyn July 15 and will next see her on Aug 22. No particulars given.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:48 pm

notarose wrote:Jason posted in his IG story that he last saw Kaitlyn July 15 and will next see her on Aug 22. No particulars given.

Interesting, maybe he will go where she is to visit and all because isnt Michelle's season supposed to film into the 1st week of SEPT?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:03 pm

chasus71 wrote:
notarose wrote:Jason posted in his IG story that he last saw Kaitlyn July 15 and will next see her on Aug 22. No particulars given.

Interesting, maybe he will go where she is to visit and all because isnt Michelle's season supposed to film into the 1st week of SEPT?
Being booked to host a date again is another possibility.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ok yes that sounds about right. To be there to host a date makes perfect since, plus that is really close to the time that Michelle will be getting down to her final men.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:16 pm

Kaitlyn went to LA to film ATFR and Jason could not go, and she just stayed until time that they started filming. He has been traveling a lot. He spent time with his parents, work trips, etc. My guess when he goes to see her we will be close to Hometowns, that way they can spend time together while Michelle is traveling. Kaitlyn would not be needed until that rose ceremony, wherever they film it.
BuckeyeGal
BuckeyeGal

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel