SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:42 pm

Seems like the jet skis wouldn’t be Ryan because RS so quickly ruled out Izzo. Ryan and Izzo could easily be confused from a distance.So if it’s for sure not Izzo it’s not anyone with a similar look.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:49 pm

I am SO EXCITED about Michelle's season!!!  I love Michelle, know that she is really serious about this and now to not know who the final 4 are even at this late date!!!   I can't remember when I was so excited about TB! I haven't been watching on a regular basis for years due to all the drama and the show being more about craziness than finding love; to me, it's been a joke.

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!  I AM GOING TO GO UNSPOILED FOR THIS SEASON!!  Do we have a place for people watching unspoiled?  

Did I say that I am excited?? Bachelorette - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1710264613 Bachelorette - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1176891977 clapping! :koolaid cheerleader :cheeseyy  danceround  jumping  cheerdance  partytime
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by peachesandcream Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:36 pm

If yesterday was a LCD.. this once again throws a wrench in the timeline! Perhaps TODAY is the FRC.
peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Or tomorrow if yesterday was the first LCD.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:14 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:OMG Steve just release the damn pics and we’ll figure it out in a matter of seconds!!

And I thought he said weeks ago he knew who got the first impression rose? Why hasn’t he said anything else about who it is

Are the pics RS released posted anywhere on this forum yet? It surprises me that he released them TBH.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no he hasn’t released them

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:14 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no he hasn’t released them

If I would read properly, I could see that you were suggesting he release them. I read it as he released them - my bad!!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:22 pm

bluwavz wrote:From Reality Steve:

We are down to the final 2 on Michelle’s season. Filming wraps this week. She had a date yesterday down in Mexico near the Iberostar Hotel in Punta de Mita and they went jet skiing together. Got some pics from it, however, it was from a bit of a distance and I can’t make out which guy it is. So until I know for sure who it is, and until I find out who the other guy is in the final two, then I’ll let you know. But filming wraps this weekend, so the initial date of Sept. 10th that I heard of the ending seems to be either right on or a day off. But yeah, I’ve looked at these two pics I have numerous times and it’s just not clear enough to make out who it is. It’s not Joe and it’s not Nate and it’s not Peter – the only three guys we’ve seen pics of her on a date with so far that’s gotten out publicly. But that doesn’t mean they couldn’t be the other guy in the final two that I don’t know yet. This is going to be fun trying to figure this one out. Or, per usual, I can just wait until I’m told and that’ll be much more solid. Anyway, that’s the update on where we’re at with Michelle’s season.

I’m thinking it is possible Joe and Nayte made F2 although his statement isn’t clear.  We know Peter didn’t.  Maybe it is Chris.  He seems hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:30 pm

Well he said it isn't Joe, Nayte or Peter because they have publicly been seen in photos as opposed to whoever it is in these photos RS mentions. I assume it is someone who we have not pinpointed yet in the few pictures we have seen so far during filming. Could be Chris but who knows until something more comes out to 100% identify the guy on this LCD.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:37 pm

chasus71 wrote:Well he said it isn't Joe, Nayte or Peter because they have publicly been seen in photos as opposed to whoever it is in these photos RS mentions. I assume it is someone who we have not pinpointed yet in the few pictures we have seen so far during filming. Could be Chris  but who knows until something more comes out to 100% identify the guy on this LCD.
Chris has a unique hair color hair so if it was was him, I would think it would be easy for RS to narrow down IMO. They also do keep the final 3 together until FRC is over. If FRC is tonight or tomorrow, sure [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] et al will pick up any SM movements as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:34 pm

well he did say it was a bit of a distance and depending on the picture itself, the hair color may not have been too prominent to point out (red/brown/black, ect.) for whatever reason.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:48 am

Producers had a wrap party so they’re done filming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
jojo47
George1218
peachesandcream
Norcalgal
Aunties_Love