SELECT CONTENT

Connor Brennan - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Connor Brennan - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Connor Brennan - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:11 pm

It's nice to see a guy who hates texting. thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Connor Brennan - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Connor Brennan - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm with you on that!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:07 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:21 pm

I’m happy and excited to see Connor B is jumping in. He has posted good comments about Gabby. They would be a hoot together and I think he has a thing for her. Glad to see another guy her age .. his Sad_OAT account is now private but his CONNORFALCON is still open

Pradeep has also posted interest in her uummm
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:00 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:05 pm

Saw we man. And he just posted back to RS

News to me…..🙃

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:28 pm

He's probably not allowed to confirm but nice if he's on the show. I like Connor.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:48 pm

if he's on the show, don't they take their phones away?They are filming now so how is he answering RS? unless he has a friend or family member running his account., Don't they have to take down their SM accounts before they leave ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:08 pm

Connor is not part of the original cast and wouldn’t be arriving for a couple/few weeks .. he will be a ‘surprise addition’ to an already existing cast .. like in Katie’s season when Blake arrived after the season started .. so Connor wouldn’t be on set and Av le to keep his phone and accounts for now

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:18 pm

Yikes!! He really seems pissed…..

reality steve drops a dumbass rumor that i’m going back on bachelorette and suddenly i’m flooded with the meanest things anyone has ever said about me and a great reminder why i wouldn’t go back on the show

we get it; i’m cringey and annoying and desperate for attention and i give you the ick, thanks for reminding me now stfu and go do something nice for someone you ******** jackals

SOURCE TWITTER

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Well if he was tempted to join, maybe that will snap him out of that idea. rofl

Production may also have let that get out accidentally on purpose to test reactions to him and then  proceed accordingly. If he does show up after that, he will think that was a walk in the park.

Personally, I am tired of that old chestnut of having previous contestants show up because they are soooooooo interested in the lead. Please.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:05 pm

It's hard to see Connor coming on after all that. That gives him a taste of what it would be like if he did come on the new Bachelorette.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Connor Brennan - Bachelorette 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Norcalgal
eusebeia
albean99
mizzoufan
alwayscooking