SELECT CONTENT

Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:54 pm

Nice kind words from Greg and especially Spencer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:52 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:30 pm

Good article. He's learned from his experience and has grown.

My question is what if he's eliminated again at F2? Careful what you wish for. I could totally see a script aka Nick V. Would he be able to handle that? idk Don't know much about him other than Katie's season which wasn't very impressive to me on the maturity level.

“I would only do [The Bachelorette] again if there was somebody I’m genuinely interested in.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I suspect that Gregg, like most contestants who go far on this series, has learned a lot about himself. Fingers crossed, if he does give it another go, that we see a different person.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:12 pm

Norcalgal wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I suspect that Gregg, like most contestants who go far on this series, has learned a lot about himself. Fingers crossed, if he does give it another go, that we see a different person.

If he does, we will see what tptb want us to see. IMO he wasn't that bad on Katie's season. Yes, there were some issues, but I suspect much of that was due to producers playing with his head and Katie, who has issues of her own. I hope he doesn't do it because more than anything else, his biggest issue for me was that he was boring. After Clayton who, I don't need another boring white guy as the lead. If he does BIP, that would probably be better since it wouldn't be so focused on him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:19 pm

It sounded like he was talking about possibly doing the Bachelorette again, wasn't he? I don't know that he'd be a good choice for lead but have no problem if he wants to go on the the show again. I didn't think he was as bad as they made out and Katie wasn't exactly blameless either, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15334

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:40 pm

Greg got a ton of criticism during Katie's season but I think he's spot on in recognizing it was too scripted for him. Wish him well.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I never really understood the backlash he faced. IMO he didn't do/say anything that bad and seeing the BS she is pulling now, I wonder how much of that he was sensing from her then? He isn't the most articulate guy and didn't express himself well, but I bet he is happy he dodged that bullet.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:27 pm

Really? Was there a single true word from him in that interview? Kaitie’s sh*tty actions lately doesn’t change what Greg said and did.

II can’t remember a more alarming behavior since Hannah’s season (nothing beats Luke P). Did he actually go to therapy like he said he would, or was that just to look a little better?
Either way, hide yo’ daughters!
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:00 pm

For me I never know what Greg is talking about or what point he is trying to make.

He says if she said ILY he would have known he was going to marry her? He needs to watch Michelle's season tomorrow night.

He left the show then tells his family there's a good chance they'll get back together and kept calling the producers wanting to know the results of the ending. Then he slams them saying they never called him back. Why in the world would they call him back.

He needs imo to understand the meaning of manipulating. He was imo forcing her to tell him she loved him and he was going to be the F1. That's how I saw that mess. He didn't get that from her so he left, jmo's.

He didn't feel the mutual love from Katie, and imo that should be his only reason he left the show.

He says he's moved on and is in another point in his life, I hope for his sake he is.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:46 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Greg Grippo - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

+22
alwayscooking
BuckeyeGal
Kels0012
Longhornfan
Topazgold