Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by connorsmom on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So the producers, knowing that insecurity was Ashley's biggest issue walking into this, create a roast to basically tear her down and attack whatever confidence she's got. Lovely. It sounds like they set her up big time with this roast. I hope as she watches this episode, she realizes that she was completely set up here. I would bet the producers even offered some "content" to roast her on. But wow, a number of them comment on thinking it was Emily or Chantal? Ouch. hissyfit

I hate to be on the other side of the fence on this issue - but it's a roast, every single roast I've ever watched is about roasting someone, that's what it is. It's not about saying nice things about someone, it's about making fun of someone at their expense. I agree that it was set up to make her deal with her insecurities (kinda like the NASCAR date for Emily) Roasts are not to be taken personally. Frankly, I think the guys were encouraged to say certain things to set up Bentley's comments and his departure.

I don't blame the guys. Most of them stayed within the spirit of things. I think William took the opportunity to further his career, no matter what it might do to Ashley, and that was a bit telling. He seemed to see it as his shot and that was his focus. Though in his favor, he couldn't know that the one thing he said was her biggest fear. I'm guessing you're right - they were encouraged on comments. I more meant that the producers set up something to pinch, poke and prod the areas that hurt Ashley the most. And usually, if you're going to roast someone, you do it to someone who can take it. The producers knew Ashley couldn't, but they set it up anyway. That was more my point.

connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks, Love_me. Loved the deleted scenes video and the guys playing around. I don't find Nick or Ames attractive and never have. laugh out loud Now, Dino..that's another story ~ just something so manly but cute about this guy!!! And Bency too. :hrtbeat:

See the only one I find attractive in these four would be Dino.Which is funny because he's ordinarily not my type at all.

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Thanks, Love_me. Loved the deleted scenes video and the guys playing around. I don't find Nick or Ames attractive and never have. laugh out loud Now, Dino..that's another story ~ just something so manly but cute about this guy!!! And Bency too. :hrtbeat:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:just because we don't actually see her say something doesn't mean it was completely spliced and diced and taken out of context - of course seeing someone say something is most accurate, it's also noteworthy to listen to pauses and quality of sound - is it possible for a statement to have been sliced and diced - or it completely seamless. (I'm not making much sense today , so I hope this makes sense - see what I mean??)

there have been times (Brad for instance) would be doing a PI and you'd hear the quality of what he was saying change, you could definitely tell it was spliced in from somewhere and prolly about someone else.

Yes, also alot of what people thought was spliced last night with Ashley talking about Bentley and crying scnes were not spliced but voiceovers. They through VO's of what she was saying in the PI where she visually looked spent, no makeup , and had been crying and placed them over the scnes of her going to he rbedroom and crying. They wanted to show them over the time frame right after Bentley instead of just showing her syaing everying thing in he rPI with the producer. But, she defin itley sad them about Bentley and cried severely over him and her deliberation chat with Chris H confirmed the sentiments stated in them with us directly seeing Ahsley talking.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Okay, the deleted scene video is the *only* time so far I've thought Ames might be attractive.

I think it's funny that Blake describes Ryan as "smarmy"--I think he comes off that way in his PIs. Smiley

marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:06 pm

OH MY!! The shirtless video is histarical!!

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:08 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This is why I love Bachelorettes more than Bachelors. The guys can joke around and tease without it getting too catty.
Love the line - "Shotgun - Best Man" Who said that?
yes

Ben C rotfl

Thanks! Funny group of guys. (not that you'd know it from the roast :shock: )

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This is why I love Bachelorettes more than Bachelors. The guys can joke around and tease without it getting too catty.
yes

Ben C rotfl

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:46 pm

This is why I love Bachelorettes more than Bachelors. The guys can joke around and tease without it getting too catty.
yes

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:18 am

The boys are so funny in the group date sneak peak! Nice to see that she actually has some nice, good guys left. Nick kinda freaked me out with the grabbing and yanking at her though.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum