SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by cupcakes Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Anyone see the E news preview of Bentley leaving? It is so revolting I just don't know what to think. Her F1 should probably skip this episode.

Hey Patty, can you tell us what the preview showed? Did it show what he says to her? or is the same clips we have already seen? Thanks.
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Beeleever Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Anyone see the E news preview of Bentley leaving? It is so revolting I just don't know what to think. Her F1 should probably skip this episode.

Pattycake, is it online anywhere? Okay, San...pull out that wand! :geek:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:55 pm

It shows her legs wrapped around him and him kissing her over and over and then there's a pi of him talking about already being in position to you know screw her and she's just clinging to him. I haven't seen it before. I hope her F1 can overlook this.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Beeleever wrote:

Pattycake, is it online anywhere? Okay, San...pull out that wand! :geek:

rofl The wand is broken. I don't know where to find it if it's online, but I bet Love_Me is going to get it for us!! yes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:It shows her legs wrapped around him and him kissing her over and over and then there's a pi of him talking about already being in position to you know screw her and she's just clinging to him. I haven't seen it before. I hope her F1 can overlook this.

no no
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Oh my gosh, you guys, stop! I have to go to bed! hissyfit hehehe

I can't find the E! clip but check this out:

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/06/video_a_preview_of_the_bachelorette.php

The last clip is heartbreaking. I don't know what her fiance is thinking, but I'm a random person and I'm feeling a huge surge of protectiveness over her. She's destroyed. At least that's what this makes me think.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:It shows her legs wrapped around him and him kissing her over and over and then there's a pi of him talking about already being in position to you know screw her and she's just clinging to him. I haven't seen it before. I hope her F1 can overlook this.

🇳🇴 :pale:
cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 21 Cap201122561
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:13 pm

no no
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh my gosh, you guys, stop! I have to go to bed! hissyfit hehehe

I can't find the E! clip but check this out:

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/06/video_a_preview_of_the_bachelorette.php

The last clip is heartbreaking. I don't know what her fiance is thinking, but I'm a random person and I'm feeling a huge surge of protectiveness over her. She's destroyed. At least that's what this makes me think.

A, that last clip is :pinkcry:. She is completely devastated. sad

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Wow..how can she explain that to her F1. If Ashley and her F1 don't make it, she could be her own worst enemy and the undoing of it. It's bad enough her F1 has to watch her kiss all those guys, but this crap with Bentley is over the top. I'd be furious and question everything if it were me assuming the roles were reversed. I hope her F1 doesn't watch the show. I feel so bad for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Gina wrote:Wow..how can she explain that to her F1. If Ashley and her F1 don't make it, she could be her own worst enemy and the undoing of it. It's bad enough her F1 has to watch her kiss all those guys, but this crap with Bentley is over the top. I'd be furious and question everything if it were me assuming the roles were reversed. I hope her F1 doesn't watch the show. I feel so bad for him.

I imagine the explanation will be "I got scared that everyone, including you, babe, were lying/playing me." IDK what else she could say! This is absolutely ridiculous. I don't know how she "fell in love" with him that quickly but I guess he was her F1/2? :greenman:

She's way more needy and sensitive than Jillian and Ali combined, and I never thought I'd say that.

Last edited by Alanna on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

+39
debt2dreams
terabithia
ninu
MaggieMae
Trueloveforever