Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by IrishGal on Thu May 12, 2011 8:31 pm

That link worked. Thanks! (I checked and I do have BBCode checked)
avatar
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : SoCal

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Fri May 13, 2011 1:04 am

avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Fri May 13, 2011 1:04 am

avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin on Fri May 13, 2011 2:04 am

None of the vids work for me Love_Me.
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18470
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Fri May 13, 2011 2:09 am

San wrote:None of the vids work for me Love_Me.
They all work for me, San and Love_me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin on Fri May 13, 2011 2:14 am

@Gina wrote:
San wrote:None of the vids work for me Love_Me.
They all work for me, San and Love_me.

Wait, do I have to copy and paste them into the address bar to look at them? lol
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18470
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Fri May 13, 2011 2:17 am

San wrote:
@Gina wrote:
San wrote:None of the vids work for me Love_Me.
They all work for me, San and Love_me.

Wait, do I have to copy and paste them into the address bar to look at them? lol
San, All I do is click on them where they are posted in the thread and they start playing right away.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Fri May 13, 2011 2:18 am

San wrote:None of the vids work for me Love_Me.


Sorry, you can't see them San

Try this and see if you can see the videos after these steps:

Go to your Profile and click on the Preference tab to be able to view the following:

If you are not able to watch videos posted be sure and mark yes for BBCodes

This includes checking the BBCodes in the actual post.

I will work on this for everyone that has been having issues with videos and pictures not showing up.

If it still doesn't work here are the links to view the videos I just posted tonight.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video-detail/featured/pl_PL5556208

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcdKNk-bWq0
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by nikkij_26 on Fri May 13, 2011 2:21 am

@Gina wrote:
San wrote:
@Gina wrote:
San wrote:None of the vids work for me Love_Me.
They all work for me, San and Love_me.

Wait, do I have to copy and paste them into the address bar to look at them? lol
San, All I do is click on them where they are posted in the thread and they start playing right away.


Some are just showing the HTML embed code for the video.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546
Join date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Fri May 13, 2011 2:24 am

@nikkij_26 wrote:
@Gina wrote:
San wrote:
@Gina wrote:
San wrote:None of the vids work for me Love_Me.
They all work for me, San and Love_me.

Wait, do I have to copy and paste them into the address bar to look at them? lol
San, All I do is click on them where they are posted in the thread and they start playing right away.


Some are just showing the HTML embed code for the video.


None of the posts for me are showing just a HTML code. When I fixed the BBCode all videos in any format appear now. Have you tried checking yes to the BBCode in your profile?
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by nikkij_26 on Fri May 13, 2011 2:25 am

@Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:None of the vids work for me Love_Me.


Sorry, you can't see them San

Try this and see if you can see the videos after these steps:

Go to your Profile and click on the Preference tab to be able to view the following:

If you are not able to watch videos posted be sure and mark yes for BBCodes

This includes checking the BBCodes in the actual post.

I will work on this for everyone that has been having issues with videos and pictures not showing up.

If it still doesn't work here are the links to view the videos I just posted tonight.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video-detail/featured/pl_PL5556208

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcdKNk-bWq0


Here's the one from youtube using insert video:




Smiley

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546
Join date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Fri May 13, 2011 2:26 am

That is so odd. They ALL work for me and never had a problem with any of them.


Last edited by Gina on Fri May 13, 2011 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum