Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by anders on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 pm

just because we don't actually see her say something doesn't mean it was completely spliced and diced and taken out of context - of course seeing someone say something is most accurate, it's also noteworthy to listen to pauses and quality of sound - is it possible for a statement to have been sliced and diced - or it completely seamless. (I'm not making much sense today , so I hope this makes sense - see what I mean??)

there have been times (Brad for instance) would be doing a PI and you'd hear the quality of what he was saying change, you could definitely tell it was spliced in from somewhere and prolly about someone else.
avatar
anders

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 55
Location : Nova Scotia

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Hotmomma on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:32 pm

San wrote:

Thanks san..He really was on the show :giggle:
avatar
Hotmomma

Posts : 5052
Join date : 2011-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by anders on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:34 pm

I can't view that.
avatar
anders

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 55
Location : Nova Scotia

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:44 pm

San wrote:
Oh, my, he sure is a cutie. TV doesn't do him justice at all. Now I see why she kept him around, and love his voice and personality too. I cannot wait for Epi4 in Phuket for Ames and Constantine's 1 on 1 dates and they both get the date rose. :woah-hoo:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by jello1592 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:24 pm

San wrote:

Ames “Hey Everyone, its Ames. Um just watched the episode in Las Vegas and let me tell you I was so upset when our team did not win the dance competition. Because at this point I am really getting to know and like Ashley and having a good time with her and wanting to take our relationship forward. When we lost the competition, we had to go back to Los Angeles to the mansion and chill with a bunch of other dudes and that was just not what I was hoping for. By this point, I’ve realized that Ashley is a really special girl and that I wanted to get to know her better and being sent back to Los Angeles was pretty depressing because I wasn’t going to get to spend that time with her that I wanted to this week. So at this point in our relationship my fingers are crossed and I really want a 1 on 1 date with Ashley as soon as possible. So I am really excited to see next week and I hope you are too so let’s tune in see what happens. Alright, see you soon. Bye”

Was it just me or did he look over to his left for most of the video and not make eye contact with the camera? Idk probably nervous!!
avatar
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 26
Location : Philadelphia

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by dee on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:28 pm

jello1592 wrote:
Ames “Hey Everyone, its Ames. Um just watched the episode in Las Vegas and let me tell you I was so upset when our team did not win the dance competition. Because at this point I am really getting to know and like Ashley and having a good time with her and wanting to take our relationship forward. When we lost the competition, we had to go back to Los Angeles to the mansion and chill with a bunch of other dudes and that was just not what I was hoping for. By this point, I’ve realized that Ashley is a really special girl and that I wanted to get to know her better and being sent back to Los Angeles was pretty depressing because I wasn’t going to get to spend that time with her that I wanted to this week. So at this point in our relationship my fingers are crossed and I really want a 1 on 1 date with Ashley as soon as possible. So I am really excited to see next week and I hope you are too so let’s tune in see what happens. Alright, see you soon. Bye”

Was it just me or did he look over to his left for most of the video and not make eye contact with the camera? Idk probably nervous!!

yeah he was probably nervous! although it looked like he filmed in a public area? behind him were glass windows and I saw some cars (looked like a parking lot outside)? perhaps he was nervous to film with people around. Although he still managed to get more words out than Ryan P did in his video. LOL now that guy was really nervous/shy.
avatar
dee

Posts : 2559
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:31 pm

dee wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
Ames “Hey Everyone, its Ames. Um just watched the episode in Las Vegas and let me tell you I was so upset when our team did not win the dance competition. Because at this point I am really getting to know and like Ashley and having a good time with her and wanting to take our relationship forward. When we lost the competition, we had to go back to Los Angeles to the mansion and chill with a bunch of other dudes and that was just not what I was hoping for. By this point, I’ve realized that Ashley is a really special girl and that I wanted to get to know her better and being sent back to Los Angeles was pretty depressing because I wasn’t going to get to spend that time with her that I wanted to this week. So at this point in our relationship my fingers are crossed and I really want a 1 on 1 date with Ashley as soon as possible. So I am really excited to see next week and I hope you are too so let’s tune in see what happens. Alright, see you soon. Bye”

Was it just me or did he look over to his left for most of the video and not make eye contact with the camera? Idk probably nervous!!

yeah he was probably nervous! although it looked like he filmed in a public area? behind him were glass windows and I saw some cars (looked like a parking lot outside)? perhaps he was nervous to film with people around. Although he still managed to get more words out than Ryan P did in his video. LOL now that guy was really nervous/shy.
TA.
He looked as though he was being led to some sort of firing sqad. And though I love him, he looked like he had been a POW prior to the firing squad lol. That scruff was just not the best look for him.
Ames too looks different, thinner and his hair has grown out a bit. These poor guys are definitely not looking better after their b'ette stint lol.
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Maybe he had an orange light bulb in his lamp or he just got back from a vacation because he is glowing.

He also does appear skinnier now.

Other then that he is a doll and seems so sweet. I really like his charm.
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Alanna on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Love_Me wrote:Maybe he had an orange light bulb in his lamp or he just got back from a vacation because he is glowing.

He also does appear skinnier now.

Other then that he is a doll and seems so sweet. I really like his charm.

Me too! He's so sweet and I can see him being a great match for Ash. If the spoilers were up in the air on the F2, I'd think he was our darkhorse F1.
avatar
Alanna

Posts : 17751
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:56 am

avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:21 am

avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by DMBFan on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:57 am

Love_Me wrote:

Anyone out there good with voices...is that JP's voice about the jealousy floating around when he turns to look?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549
Join date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum