Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Someone mentioned how there was an e!news promo? It featured the roast where it showed some guys saying wishing it was emily, some people making fun of her chest size etc. Anyone know if there's a video of that floating online?

I have spent the past hour trying to track it down. No luck. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the Meda thread, umngirl posted this~

by umngirl on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:46 pm

They are going to be talking about Monday's show on E News in the next few minutes. I will try to remember if we are given anything of interest.

ETA: They showed footage from the roast date. More than one guy makes a joke about wishing it wasn't her, so not just Will. A few made jokes about her small chest size. And they showed Bentley comforting Ashley as we have seen in other videos. That's all I can remember.

I have also looked online for the clip, but no luck!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Someone mentioned how there was an e!news promo? It featured the roast where it showed some guys saying wishing it was emily, some people making fun of her chest size etc. Anyone know if there's a video of that floating online?

I have spent the past hour trying to track it down. No luck. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:22 am

Someone mentioned how there was an e!news promo? It featured the roast where it showed some guys saying wishing it was emily, some people making fun of her chest size etc. Anyone know if there's a video of that floating online?

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:13 am

San wrote:
San wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Can someone post a link to the 15 minute preview to tomorrow nights show. Thank you.

which 15 minute preview love_me?

Whoops! I read 15 minute preview, but I think it only said a 5 minute preview. Embarassed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Where can we find the preview Loveme? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am looking for it also. I thought someone posted there was a preview to tomorrow nights episode. Maybe it wasn't posted in this thread. I am confused now. Let me find it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh okay. I don't remember anyone posting about a new preview. laugh out loud Hope you find it!!

San wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Can someone post a link to the 15 minute preview to tomorrow nights show. Thank you.

Whoops! I read 15 minute preview, but I think it only said a 5 minute preview. Embarassed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Where can we find the preview Loveme? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am looking for it also. I thought someone posted there was a preview to tomorrow nights episode. Maybe it wasn't posted in this thread. I am confused now. Let me find it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Someone did post about a new preview, but it was the same one that was posted on TVGrapevine on Saturday.

Thanks. I got really excited it was something new we had not seen yet. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's okay girlie....only a few more hours to go!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:11 am

San wrote:
San wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:

Oh okay. I don't remember anyone posting about a new preview. laugh out loud Hope you find it!!

San wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:

Someone did post about a new preview, but it was the same one that was posted on TVGrapevine on Saturday.

Thanks. I got really excited it was something new we had not seen yet. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:07 am

San wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:05 am

San wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:59 am

San wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:51 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:

Where can we find the preview Loveme? :A-okay:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:49 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:31 am

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:21 am

Can someone post a link to the 15 minute preview to tomorrow nights show. Thank you.

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum